Ratings for Dr. Cynthia J. Rogers

My husband and I are both patients of Dr. Rogers. She is very knowledgeable and treats her patients in a friendly and professional manner. On my last visit I had to wait a little longer than usual, but did not mind. I knew when she came to me that she would take time to be thorough in my treatment, answering questions and providing explanations.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

Dr. Rogers and her staff are very caring professionals. I was promptly notified that biopsy results were negative. Palm City office is conveniently located.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013

i was so scard. i woke up and my face was red and hot. i had dinner at a new place and those spary air things i guess my skin doesnt like then even when it is on the wall and i am in the bath room for a second. but she found out what was wrong and clamed me down and fixed my face all in walk in. the girls up front where great i could not breath so good and they got me water and were so kind. the follow up appointment it was like i was a new person. thay were still so good.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2011