Ratings for Dr. Duong Nguyen

Dr. Nguyen is fabulous. He rebuilt my daughter's ACL, and repaired her meniscus. He is so caring and understanding with her needs as a young athlete (elite gymnast). He always offers his assistance via telephone, email etc. Just a click away. He's always there to help to make sure she is healing properly before jumping back into the gym.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Thank you Dr. Nguyen for giving me a new and improved knee after my meniscal repair. Super professional, kind and so dedicated to my recovery.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Had large portion of meniscus removed right knee. Very pleased with results 2 years afterwards. Dr Nguyen has great bedside manners and takes time to explain available options to patients so they can make an enlightened decision on their desire treatment.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

Always on time and answers every question patiently and with a good sense of humour. Dr. Nguyen even promptly answered emails late at night and on weekends. Much as I don't want serious injury, nowhere else I'd go for treatment.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Dr Nguyen is Amazing. I had torn 2 ligaments and my labrum in my shoulder. He was highly recommended from the doctor who gave me the MRI results. When I searched him on www.ratemds.com it confirmed that he was the BEST choice. I would highly recommend Dr Nguyen.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

A special doctor in every sense of the word . Gifted with the skills to operate on the most important in my life. Gave back to my daughter what she loved most in hers - soccer.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017

Dr Nguyen is a fantastic doctor and one that is so caring. It is hard to find. How he took care of my daughter's knee injury is unbelievable. All the sports community knows about him and that there's a doctor that takes care of athletes so well. He takes his trade and his patients' well being very seriously. Coming to him was the best thing we did.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

He and his staff are First Class . They go way above and beyond what is expected . Thank you

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Wonderful , he went over and above during surgery in terms of time to make sure quality work was done. He is caring , professional, easy to talk to. Has a dry sense of humor , laughs and smiles lots. If you are not a happy person you may be put off by this... If that is your biggest issue then what you have is no issue.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Dr. Nguyen performed by nephew arthroscope and partial repair today. He is the nicest, most humble person I have met. Sometimes you feel that you cannot trust the ratings that you see on rate md. But in this case everyone was thoroughly accurate in all aspects. My nephew was given a surgery appointment at our local in April. Dr. Nguyen office punctual saw him 1 week surgery booked that next. Very organized. He explained everything in detail. I would highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017