Ratings for Dr. Duong Nguyen

I consider my self extremely lucky to have had my ACL reconstruction done with Dr. Nguyen. He is probably the best surgeon in the GTA and its easy to see why. The frequent check ups were quick and allowed me to understand where I was in terms of progression. His staff are very nice and do a good job managing his crazy schedule. It may be hard to get a hold of him as they are very busy, but you can't go wrong with Dr. Nguyen. Don't settle and go with the best.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

Couldn't be more happy with Dr. Nguyen. My daughter is playing college volleyball in the US after she had a big meniscal repair. Very good surgeon, has a great sense of humour, and pushed her you to the limits of her abilities.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

My daughter tore her acl during a soccer game. We have neem waiting for a consultation since 3rd week of august. An appointment was made for nov 29th with another dr. we heard of dr. Nguyen through a team mate who also tore her acl. We asked for a referral to dr. Nguyen and received a call from his Odis the next day. An appointment was made forn2 days after that. A wonderful demeaner, he takes the time to explain what's happening and for all your questions. We are pre surgery now and can't wait to get it done. I'm sure it will be done before the other dr would even see us. Will follow up again

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Both of my children were treated by Dr. Nguyen for their ACL and meniscus surgeries. He is a wonderful doctor who is skilled in what he does, is warm and kind. He understands the sports world so well and takes all the time it needs to comfort injured athletes and their parents. He was devoted to my kids' rehabilitation and return to sports. We are lucky to have met him and be part of our lives.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

Dr Nguyen is an excellent doctor. He has a very hard job dealing both with technically difficult surgery but also dealing with athletes who have suddenly had their world stripped from them. He also has to deal with parents who also struggle with the phycological trauma of watching their child go through the process. He is extremely caring and diligent. We are still rehabbing but hope to return soon to the pitch.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

My son had knee surgery with Dr. Nguyen. Thanks to him, he was able to continue chasing his olympic dreams. A caring, patient, dedicated and compassionate doctor who understands kids so well.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

My daughter has been playing on a soccer scholarship in Florida thanks to dr. Nguyen. A very gifted doctor with a warm heart and special hands.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

I love Dr. Nguyen. Very friendly and so knowledgeable about sports. He fixed my ACL 2 years ago and I feel normal again.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Dr. Nguyen is fabulous. He rebuilt my daughter's ACL, and repaired her meniscus. He is so caring and understanding with her needs as a young athlete (elite gymnast). He always offers his assistance via telephone, email etc. Just a click away. He's always there to help to make sure she is healing properly before jumping back into the gym.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Thank you Dr. Nguyen for giving me a new and improved knee after my meniscal repair. Super professional, kind and so dedicated to my recovery.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017