Ratings for Dr. Duong Nguyen

Dr Nguyen is an excellent doctor. He has a very hard job dealing both with technically difficult surgery but also dealing with athletes who have suddenly had their world stripped from them. He also has to deal with parents who also struggle with the phycological trauma of watching their child go through the process. He is extremely caring and diligent. We are still rehabbing but hope to return soon to the pitch.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

My son had knee surgery with Dr. Nguyen. Thanks to him, he was able to continue chasing his olympic dreams. A caring, patient, dedicated and compassionate doctor who understands kids so well.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

My daughter has been playing on a soccer scholarship in Florida thanks to dr. Nguyen. A very gifted doctor with a warm heart and special hands.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

I love Dr. Nguyen. Very friendly and so knowledgeable about sports. He fixed my ACL 2 years ago and I feel normal again.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Dr. Nguyen is fabulous. He rebuilt my daughter's ACL, and repaired her meniscus. He is so caring and understanding with her needs as a young athlete (elite gymnast). He always offers his assistance via telephone, email etc. Just a click away. He's always there to help to make sure she is healing properly before jumping back into the gym.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Thank you Dr. Nguyen for giving me a new and improved knee after my meniscal repair. Super professional, kind and so dedicated to my recovery.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Had large portion of meniscus removed right knee. Very pleased with results 2 years afterwards. Dr Nguyen has great bedside manners and takes time to explain available options to patients so they can make an enlightened decision on their desire treatment.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

Always on time and answers every question patiently and with a good sense of humour. Dr. Nguyen even promptly answered emails late at night and on weekends. Much as I don't want serious injury, nowhere else I'd go for treatment.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Dr Nguyen is Amazing. I had torn 2 ligaments and my labrum in my shoulder. He was highly recommended from the doctor who gave me the MRI results. When I searched him on www.ratemds.com it confirmed that he was the BEST choice. I would highly recommend Dr Nguyen.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

A special doctor in every sense of the word . Gifted with the skills to operate on the most important in my life. Gave back to my daughter what she loved most in hers - soccer.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017