Ratings for Dr. David W. Swayne

Dr. Swayne is concerned about my overall health and gives me advice on how to continue to work on my health issues, as well as encourage me when I am on the right path of improvement. Very good personality!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

I was seen a little before my appointment time! How great is that. Staff made an effort to get patients checked in quickly. Very little waiting. Doc took his time to listen and then explained my options in detail. Now if they can just find a way to do tests that do not involve poking with a needle..... :) Really, if you want to become a billionaire, find a needle-less solution.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

DR Swayne as always take time . I was able to ask questions that I had .a very caring Dr .. I have no complaints about him . He has me in mine.making sure that everything is going right for me .

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Dr. Sways is alway nice to talk to. He makes sure you're working to reach health goals . He's easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

Dr Swayne has a great personality and made me feel very comfortable with discovery and diagnosis process.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

I was quickly greeted and asked to fill out appropriate forms. I only waited about 5 minutes before being taken back. Dr. Swayne was on time. Dr. Swayne did a very good job going over my diagnosis and appropriate actions for treatment.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

My visits with Dr. Swayne are always congenial and uplifting as was my recent visit. This time I even had better blood work,too, which was a relief. He is a very encouraging and thoughtful person.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

I have been coming to Triad for many years and I have never had a bad experience, that is because I treat all people like I want to be treated. The staff is great, the doctor assistants are great and my doctor is the best. My doctor takes time to talk with me and explain to me in language I understand about any health concerns. I always feel better, even if sick, when I leave and it is a pleasure to come to your office.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Wait time was minimal. Staff courteous. Doctor personable, attentive, & thorough.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

"Excellent" is too weak of a rating of Dr. Swayne. Maybe "mega-excellent" with 5 more stars.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Dr. David W. Swayne's Credentials

• Bowman Gray School Of Medicine Of Wake Forest University (Grad. 2000)