Ratings for Dr. David W. Swayne

Everything was excellent. I was seen on time. My experience with Dr. Swayne was excellent as usual. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Dr. Swayne is very thorough and professional and I feel very comfortable talking with him about any issue. I feel that he is truly concerned about my health and staying healthy.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr Swayne is an outstanding doctor. Willing to answer all my concerns and questions when needed. He is really concerned about my well being.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

My wait time was minimal. Even though the computers were down, Dr. Swayne was prepared. The visit was friendly and efficient. Each staff person handled their part well.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Appointment was right on time, physical with Dr. Swayne was very thorough and he took his time explaining things very well for me. I had a few questions, and his professionalism was greatly appreciated. Checking in and out was without any complications. Thank You Eagle-Triad!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

I came in for some lower abdominal pain that was mild but disconcerting. I got checked out and everything looked normal. Dr Swayne was awesome - friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. I would suggest him for anyone who is concerned about staying healthy.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Visit was general follow up. Dr. Swayne is always professional and patient with each visit and shows genuine concern for my health and well being.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Excellent. Staffs were very friendly and Dr. Swayne was so nice as always.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

Had a great visit with Dr. Swayne, as usual. He takes time with you, answers your questions, and is always very encouraging. What a pleasant person!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

This was a routine checkup for blood pressure and lab work. As it turns out, all is normal. A quick and pleasant visit. As ever, I appreciate his thoroughness, compassion and humor. On every visit, he manages to elicit laughter -- truly, the best medicine.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Dr. David W. Swayne's Credentials

• Bowman Gray School Of Medicine Of Wake Forest University (Grad. 2000)