Ratings for Dr. David W. Swayne

Dr. Swyane is an excellent and caring doctor and have always found his staff to be kind and considerate.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2020

Dr. Swayne was very nice and helpful, and discussed the issue I was having patiently and respectfully even during a very busy time. Follow-up suggestions were spot-on and useful. Dr. Swayne is a great doctor, and I appreciate the assistance. The nurse that assisted me coming in (feel terrible, forgetting her name...) was also really helpful, patient, and nice.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2020

Thanks Dr. Swain for making time due to my late arrival for traffic matters.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2020

Dr. Swayne is always focused on me during my appointments, and always explains things well.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2019

I actually now live in Durham but because of my relationship with Dr Swayne and with the Eagle staff I prefer to drive the 60 minutes to the Market St. Office. I see myself continuing to travel this distance because of the above reasons. Thank you for your service. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2019

I was so blessed to be able to get in right away and I appreciate your care and concern! It’s so wonderful to have godly doctors taking care of you!

flag | Submitted December 26, 2019

Dr. Swayne is great he cares for his patients he talks to you about life it’s self.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2019

Everything was excellent. Dr. Swayne cares a out my well being a d we have a great relationship .

flag | Submitted December 19, 2019

Such a good experience. Listens. Prescribed me a different medicine that worked!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2019

He is the best Dr. I've had In a long time. Just relocated from NY , Dr Swayne give the care that anyone needs.no rushing to get you out . Patients should love visiting their Dr.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2019

Dr. David W. Swayne's Credentials

• Bowman Gray School Of Medicine Of Wake Forest University (Grad. 2000)