Ratings for Dr. David W. Swayne

Gave me an appointment immediately, evaluated the situation, set up X-rays.immediately, called me with results and made appointment with Orthpedics. Excellent care and efficientcy. Very pleased.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Dr Swain was great. He listened to me and heard my concerns. He also let my husband ask questions to ease his mind. It was a great experience.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Dr. Swayne is a great doctor! He went over my paperwork with me, asked me about my day to day care as well as asking about any changes. Dr. Swayne took his time with me and made sure that every question was answered. Dr. Swayne not only answered in a way that I understood but was very patient in doing so. He did a summary of my visit and made sure that all of my medications were up to date for refills. An excellent experience.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Excellent visit. Diagnosis was not infection. Due to visiting family in NE in May, a prescription for antibiotics, if needed, was sent to pharmacy.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

I was very satisfied. Dr. Swayne talked to me about all my medicines. He is sending me to see an neurologist about my aching feet.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Excellent. Sincere. My well-being is a priority for Dr. Swayne. Very pleased.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Appointment was on time and very efficient. Dr. Swayne gets right to it and doesn't drag out the visit. He discusses what needs to be discussed and moves on. Dr. Swayne is very efficient and I always enjoy seeing him. He is very pleasant a very good doctor.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Dr. Swayne was personable, funny, and very knowledgeable. One of the best office visits I've ever had. Highly recommended physician.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Dr. Swayne is always professional and concerned about his patient. He is prepared for your visit and has reviewed your history prior to the appointment instead of taking your time while he looks at his notes.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Dr. Swayne is the most gentle, caring doctor I have ever had since Dr. Nolan in Pleasant Garden passed away. He has a sense of humor and makes my visits something to look forward too. I look forward to my visits with him knowing he will take the time to check me out, to talk about my health and answer all questions I might have at that time. I love this man and ask that God Bless him.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Dr. David W. Swayne's Credentials

• Bowman Gray School Of Medicine Of Wake Forest University (Grad. 2000)