Ratings for Dr. David W. Swayne

Dr. Swayne was very gracious in letting me move my appointment to the afternoon to allow me to attend an important work function earlier in the day. Even with all that, my wait time was minimal. Dr. Swayne is always genuinely interested in my well being, which is very refreshing!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

No issues as always. Actually called from waiting area a few minutes early. Minimal wait in exam room. Needed to have blood drawn with minimal wait at lab.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Extremely attentive to details, explained answers to questions and gave Suggestions and plan to watch in the future. I have complete confidence in Dr Swayne that he is going to monitor needs of mine and all of his patients .

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

It was a good visit, no waiting. Doctor Swayne was thorough and explained himself well. No issues or concerns with the visit.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Excellent experience with Dr. Swayne. He took care of all my needs and answered all questions.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Excellent. Dr Swayne is patient, knowledgeable and caring.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Dr. Swain cares about his patients and is very diligent in the manner of care for them. Nothing but great things to say about this Doctor.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

Dr.Swayne has been my physician since he came to the Eagle of the Triad.He has all the professionalism and compassion you need in your primary care Doctor.He truly cares about his patients.His appointments are on time if you have a 2:00 you are seen at 2:00 .

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

I had a routine Diabetic check for my blood sugar. It went just fine. I didn't wait too long and was in and out. I have no complaints. Dr. Swayne was very attentive and encouraging.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

My experience was very pleasant. Dr. Swayne always takes his time with explaining things to me and understanding my concerns. I am very lucky to have him as my primary care doctor!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Dr. David W. Swayne's Credentials

• Bowman Gray School Of Medicine Of Wake Forest University (Grad. 2000)