Ratings for Dr. David W. Swayne

Excellent. Dr Swayne is patient, knowledgeable and caring.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Dr. Swain cares about his patients and is very diligent in the manner of care for them. Nothing but great things to say about this Doctor.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

Dr.Swayne has been my physician since he came to the Eagle of the Triad.He has all the professionalism and compassion you need in your primary care Doctor.He truly cares about his patients.His appointments are on time if you have a 2:00 you are seen at 2:00 .

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

I had a routine Diabetic check for my blood sugar. It went just fine. I didn't wait too long and was in and out. I have no complaints. Dr. Swayne was very attentive and encouraging.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

My experience was very pleasant. Dr. Swayne always takes his time with explaining things to me and understanding my concerns. I am very lucky to have him as my primary care doctor!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

This was a routine, six-month visit to assess blood pressure, the usual lab workup for cholesterol, etc. As ever, Dr. Swayne was thorough, efficient, focused and thoroughly engaged in my specific health issues and overall well-being. He is that rare physician who has mastered not only the science of healing but its art, as well: He errs on the side of caution before recommending any treatment, and possesses one of the best bedside manners I've ever encountered. Warm, funny, kind, compassionate, he puts me--and I should think any patient--at ease, and is always genuinely interested in me as a person, not just a number on the daily schedule. Not much more to add. As mentioned, this was a routine visit that didn't require too much time or dialogue. I was in and out in less than an hour.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

Dr Swayne performed my annual complete physical exam. As always, he was gracious and thorough with appropriate suggestions and treatments. He was timely in completing the appointment and commenting on the lab results. He is a trusted medical advisor who I often recommend to my friends who are in need of a doctor.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

Annual Physical. Dr. Swayne went over all my meds. We discussed concerns I had about couple of them and made a new plan. We discussed concerns in my life, i.e. my Mother's liver cancer and my father dementia and that I'm their caretaker. He gave a physical exam and made sure I was seeing the appropriate specialists for other areas of concern, i.e. OB-GYN, Dermatologist, regularly.He gave me a flu shot and gave me guidance on other shots that I should consider soon, i.e. pneumonia. ( Not yet 65) I had a blood draw. I will see him again in 6 months for follow up.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

Dr. Swayne was very informative about my treatment. He explained all phases of my examination. He reviewed my medicines with me. He explained the need for a flu shot.He answered all my questions to my satisfaction.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016

As always, my experience was great. I drive all the way from Winston-Salem to continue to see Dr. Swayne. He is always, thorough, caring and a very good diagnostician. wouldn's change unless I can no longer get to Greensboro.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

Dr. David W. Swayne's Credentials

• Bowman Gray School Of Medicine Of Wake Forest University (Grad. 2000)

Kaiser-Permanente