Ratings for Dr. David W. Swayne

As usual, Dr. Swayne and his staff did a great job. Dr. Swayne takes time to talk to you and find out what's going on in your life and how it impacts you medically. And he listens, responds to questions, even when sent through the portal he responds in a timely fashion. I don't think I can find a better doctor or medical staff.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

Always a positive experience when being cared for by Dr. Swayne! I truly appreciated being seen without an appointment due to the urgency of my condition as opposed to having to go to an urgent care facility.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

Every time I have to see Dr. David Swayne, I look forward to seeing him. I feel like he truly loves what he does and being a Christian loves all of his patients... especially me, his favorite Tar Heels' fan :) Much love to my favorite Duke fan!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Dr. Swayne is great, and all the assistance he has and have had I and my family have had good experiences with. Now for eagle, I have been a patient at these offices for over thirty-six years I trust you with my life. That all I have but sometime I have my moments so I say I'm sorry and Thank you. V.A.Dalton

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

Everything was excellent and I appreciate Dr. Swayne for his care and concern about my health.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

In all respects my visit was excellent. It was on time and your staff plus the Doctor were first class.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

In my first visit I really enjoyed all the staff I interacted with and the care I received was excellent

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Dr. Swayne is an excellent physician. In this age of EHR's and physicians spending so much time staring at a computer and not the patient, Dr. Swayne stands out. He is engaging and makes you feel that you are the focal point of the visit and yet he manages to effectively use his computer and the EHR to take good care of you. Also, the staff are very kind and helpful. The wait was not long (5 minutes).

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

In quickly and Dr. Swayne is always willing to spend the time to make sure we understand the diagnosis and treatment plan. I don’t know anywhere I’d rather go for efficient and effective care.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Very happy with service from Dr. Swayne and his staff.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

Dr. David W. Swayne's Credentials

• Bowman Gray School Of Medicine Of Wake Forest University (Grad. 2000)