Ratings for Dr. Terrance L. Posluszny

He is very friendly and professional, excellent Doctor & staff.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

For over thirty years, I’ve had the honor, privilege, and pleasure of knowing Dr. Terry Posluszny as a colleague and as his patient. Validated by his Cardiology expertise I, with great confidence, referred my father to him in 1990. Based on my 23 year experience, as a RN in Cardiac Care Units and Post-Open Heart Units, it is my opinion; Dr. Posluszny is “the Epitome of a Cardiologist Prodigy” and the most compassion, empathetic human being I know. I witnessed the excellent compassion, empathy, and understanding he rendered to my father for over a decade. I sincerely attest that the superior quality of care he rendered to my father was not an exception but the “norm” of care he renders to all his patients! Lucila Leal.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2012

A wonderful doctor who keeps up to date in knowledge and equipment Staff has been there for years and are excellent.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2012

cares deeply for his pt's and hospital staff ! very knowledgeable and listens thankyou Dr Posluszny for your time, caring attitude and excellent teaching !! R. Brocke R.N.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2011

We have went to him since 1986. He has brought us both through Open Heart Surgery. Wouldn't want to change.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2010

Dr. Terrance L. Posluszny's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

Top Hospitals in Mission, TX