Ratings for Dr. John J. Griffin

I had an urgent need to see a doctor and fortunately my doctor, Dr. Griffin, had a space and could see me the same day I called. I have been Dr. Griffin's patient for a number of years and have utmost confidence in his patient care. In addition to trusting his medical expertise, I appreciate his kindness and sensitivity and always feel very comfortable with my visits. His nurse, Joyce, is always excellent as well. Eagle is very fortunate (and so are we, your patients) to have them both.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2018

My overall appointment was very satisfactory. I had little wait time plus Dr. Griffin was very thorough.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2018

When registering the personnel are very friendly. Files are close by. You are given a paper to fill out and they give you a pen to write with. Before you know it, the doctor's nurse calls your name. She is very nice. She takes all your vitals and chit, chats in between and after she finishes. The Doctor soon comes in and makes you feel important. Takes his time in asking you as to why you have come in. He takes good care of me since I have been going to him for over 25 years.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2018

Dr Griffin is terrific. I have a great deal of confidence in him. The staff in his office is always efficient and friendly.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2018

Dr. Griffin is an outstanding doctor. He is well supported by a highly skilled, professional, and friendly staff.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

Seeing the 'team' (Joyce & Dr. Griffin) is always a positive experience. I'm treated as a 'friend' as much as I am their patient. They spend time understanding the whole person as well as being very effective in the handling of my medical issues. They are outstanding.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2018

This appointment was primarily the Medicare required annual review. The review was thorough and relaxed. I had paperwork to be addressed and a solution was given promptly. Just a great medical practice.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2018

I was and always have been treated exceptionally well by everyone from the beginning until I depart. I am treated as somebody, not just a number and that is getting harder and harder to find. Thanks for being there for me.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

I appreciate the care that I receive each time. They seem to be concern about my health and wellness. Excellent Service. Thank You!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

Dr. Griffin gave me a complete check and answered my questions and concerns. He informed me to continue medications and see him if n÷ded.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

Dr. John J. Griffin's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)