Ratings for Dr. John J. Griffin

I had some intense shoulder pain over the weekend which I was afraid was rotator cuff damage. I was able to schedule a visit with John on the following Tuesday morning. I believe he is really good at diagnostics, and he convinced me that the rate of improvement clearly indicated that I had most likely just pulled a muscle and most likely needed no invasive intervention nor expensive tests. I don't convince easily, and ask lots of questions. I advise all patients to do the same. He is top rate, and hope he doesn't retire anytime soon.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Very happy with Doctor Griffin and the Eagle staff.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Appointment scheduled to check hearing and arranged so that I could also receive flu shott . The nurse was friendly, thorough and efficient and communicated results for blood pressure, etc. As I told her, she must be the world's best shott giver...so fast there's barely any pain. Dr. Griffin is always pleasant, willing to listen and to answer questions. He's thorough in assessments and explains procedures I may need in the lab, etc. I have complete confidence in him and his selection of other medical professionals when I need their care.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Joyce and Dr. Griffin are always delightful to work with. Answer all questions and never appear rushed.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

As always, Dr. Griffin and his staff are very professional and it is a pleasure to visit with them. It makes the appointment much more enjoyable. Thanks to Dr. Griffin and his staff for excellent professional care. I always have the feeling that I am in good hands and being well taken care of with all of my needs being met upon leaving his office.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Dr. Griffin was thorough and addressed all questions that I had. I was completely satisfied with the care that I received.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

My overall experience with my last visit with Dr. Griffin was excellent. I checked in and did not wait very long for the nurse to call me in. The staff was very friendly. Health questions were answered and I like how Dr. Griffin listened and had me involved as we discussed my health goals.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Always a comfortable experience. Office is very efficient. Always feel like I get great care from Dr. Griffin.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

Dr. Griffin and staff very concerned with the condition that prompted my visit. Bernice worked hard to get a scan scheduled with Greensboro Imaging. Bernice kept me informed while waiting for insurance approvals, lab results, etc. When it was determined that I needed to be admitted to Cone Hospital, Dr. Griffin made arrangements for me to be admitted through the ER. Upon arrival at the ER...Dr. Griffin's intervention made it possible for the ER to take me directly to their Triage area. Very much appreciate Dr. Griffin and the support staff for their care and concern.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Dr John Griffin is a patient and caring Doctor. He is a very good listener and communicator on a variety of health issues. I have the utmost confidence in his ability.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Dr. John J. Griffin's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)