Ratings for Dr. John J. Griffin

As always the staff is able to combine efficiency with friendliness and the doctor does the same. His demeanor is a comforting combination of conversation and competence. After 20 years of depending on his judgement I can't imagine finding a better care adviser

flag | Submitted January 21, 2019

He is a complete professional… And he has my every confidence

flag | Submitted January 14, 2019

Dr. Griffin is very knowledgeable and relational. My most recent appointment was for an annual physical. He was not rushed, answered all questions and thoroughly examined me. I highly recommend him and Eagle.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2019

One of the best doctors I have ever had honestly think he has saved my life he’s my friend. Al

flag | Submitted December 31, 2018

Annual exam. Seen promptly. The staff as always proficient and polite. Comprehensive review and Dr. Griffin was both attentive and courteous throughout. Dr. Griffin has been my physician for 14 years and over that time he has earned my complete confidence. I highly recommend Dr. Griffin.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2018

I have been pleased with DR. Griffin and his staff ever since I was transferred to him from Dr. Osborne! I could not ask for a doctor to be more involved or concerned with my health.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2018

Never a problem getting a last-minute appointment when one is needed. Dr Griffin always addresses all my concerns. He's very patient and caring.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2018

Nurse Joyce came in and started my appt. shortly after the Dr was in for my check up. He asked questions in a way I felt free to answer. The nurse came back for the required physical. She left. We made a plan for my health for the future year and my labs and shots. I then was sent for a mammogram.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2018

Cannot think of a negative thing about my recent visit. The staff is exceptional and very attentative. I am confident and always reassured that they all have my best interest at heart.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2018

Easy to check in. Relatively short wait in the waiting room and to see the doctor. My doctor is always a pleasure to visit.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2018

Dr. John J. Griffin's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)