Ratings for Dr. John J. Griffin

Best service & highest rating for Dr. John Griffin.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

As usual, the office is efficient and friendly; Joyce is knowledgeable and friendly; Dr. John Griffin is careful, an excellent listener, and always leaves me feeling that my health care is in the best of hands. An extraordinary office!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

My problems and concerns were handled to my satisfaction

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Dr. John Griffin was caring & an excellent listener to my symptoms. He knew which ones were important enough to further investigate. Finding the source of my problem, he personally called me on a Saturday! He put me on the correct medicine so that I could begin immediately, calling in the prescription himself. To me this shows great patient care, and not just a 'job'. I always have great confidence in Dr. Griffin, and that my diagnosis and treatment will be correct.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

First interaction with Eagle since making initial appointment six months ago. Clerical and clinical staff were all prompt and courteous. Dr. Griffin inquired about my medical history and gave a very brief physical exam. My first "annual physical" appointment will not be for another seven months. Overall pretty satisfied with my initial visit. Very happy to now have access to the Eagle walk-in clinic for unplanned needs.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Needed to be seen and not much time to be able to get to the office. Very efficiently and quickly was given appt. same day!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Helped with change of appointment to get me in earlier. Total experience was excellent.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

This was a quick 6 month checkup for diabetes and cholesterol. Everything on time and friendly.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

As always, an excellent experience. Great care and feel that I am the best hands possible.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Dr. Griffin was doing a 4-month diabetes follow-up. He was thorough, examining my feet, etc. and answered some of my more pressing questions about this disease (I was recently diagnosed and I'm still learning the ropes!). He was encouraging and praised me for losing 60 lbs. since diagnosis. I felt good about myself and ready to buckle down and move forward when I left. I always remember something I forgot to ask him later, but if I come in prepared, he's very good about addressing my questions and concerns. Excellent physician!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Dr. John J. Griffin's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)