Ratings for Dr. John J. Griffin

It was an annual medical checkup. Excellent care by Dr. Griffin. Very, very through and insightful attention to all relevant matters. I have great confidence in him.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

It's always good. Very little wait time. Lots of questions about lifestyle, eating habits, exercise, etc. Takes my concerns seriously, and provides responses/options.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

My experience was excellent in every way, from the front desk admission to blood test and check out. Dr. Griffin has an exceptional ability to relate personally with a patient. In addition to providing personalized, common sense feedback, he takes time to listen. He treats a patient as an equal; someone who may rightfully question his opinions and expect unhurried answers. These qualities truly set Dr. Griffin apart. I'll miss his professional care once I move to NYS!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Dr. Griffin and his staff have always been professional, accommodating and friendly. I cant think of a better place to have my medical work ,labs and treatment provided. Overall great experience with these folks.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

I went in to get medicine for UTI. Dr. Griffin check me thoroughly and called in a prescription for me.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

I was seen for a wellness interview. This interview was conducted professionally, and in a timely manner. Bp and pulse (wrist only) was taken. Additionally a verbal assesment was completed.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

This was my first visit to the office. My previous primary care physician had retired. I was pleased with all of the pre-appointment communication as well as the sign in process on my visit. The actual interaction and the care and concern I received from Dr. Griffin during my physical was outstanding. He is a sincere man who is a great listener and practitioner. I am so pleased with my decision to trust Dr. Griffin with my care and I look forward being served by him and the Eagle practice for years to come. Well done Eagle and Dr. Griffin.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Best doctor in town. I was seen on a scheduled time. Followup was promptly done and callback to home was within a day with next instructions.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

As always, my visit with Dr Griffin is immediate, and very personable . He always listens to my health concerns and addresses them immediately. It Is always a pleasant experience. Carol Coggin

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Yearly physical went very well. All questions answered, a very good visit.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Dr. John J. Griffin's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)