Ratings for Dr. John J. Griffin

This visit as a follow up to review progress on tests and treatment resulting a fall I had in Marietta, Ga. Dr. Griffin was (as always) concerned with my well being. He did a examination and concurred with the diagnosis and treatment form the earlier Marietta trauma center treatment. He then ordered further blood tests and I received a personal call from his nurse for follow up instructions. I have the highest regard, trust and respect for his expertise. I feel fortunate to have him as my primary physician.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

I went in for my four month check up. Dr Griffen was very professional ad ask all the questions concerning my health, He was very thorough in questioning me about depression, exercise and walking whichI've been promising to do.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

This was basically a routine annual checkup. They checked my BP, weight, height, and vital signs. He has been following my electrolytes which have been out of the normal range. He had a blood test run and some of the values were abnormal. I am scheduled for a repeat test this coming Friday. We discussed my health in general including my move to a retirement facility at the beginning of this year.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Dr. Griffin is a very capable and kind doctor. In my opinion, he chose the right profession. He possesses outstanding diagnostic skills that a medical doctor needs. Every time I have seen him when Dr. Stoneking was not in has resulted in positive results. Paula McDaniel

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

6 month check up. Initially saw intern and then Dr Griffin. Checked heart,breathing(lungs) checked pulse in ankles, checked throat and ears. Felt abdomen for any pain, looked at eyes and asked if I had a eye exam recently (yes) to check for diabietes damage. Sent me for an A1C blood test. Both of them checked blood pressure and pulse.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Excellent service from the front desk through check out. Prompt and efficient. Thank you!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

Dr. Griffin takes time and listen to me. He has a caring and sincere attitude. I was in the office the second time in 2 weeks with a migraine that I couldn't get relieve from the medication I was taking. He prescribed a different medication for 8 days and asked me to call back if it is working. He is a great doctor for my young adults children to like him. He ask about my children when even they are not sick.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Dr Griffin was very thorough, professional and answered all my questions.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Dr Griffin did a very good thorough assement for my annual physical evaluation. He identified my potential for develiping hypertension and has me monitoring my blood pressure at home, with follow up to evaluate any need for treatment. I was definitely satisfied with my assessment and Dr Griffin as my primary provider.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

I was seen for shortness of breath. Dr. Griffin was thorough, took me seriously, and he was low key and reassuring. I had not seen him before and both my husband and myself were very impressed.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

Dr. John J. Griffin's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

MSP/BC Med