Ratings for Dr. John J. Griffin

I appreciate the care that I receive each time. They seem to be concern about my health and wellness. Excellent Service. Thank You!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

Dr. Griffin gave me a complete check and answered my questions and concerns. He informed me to continue medications and see him if n÷ded.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

I love my Dr. and his staff. have been a patient for over 18 years and Joyce and Dr. Griffin are great, the staff is always kind and receive me with a smile always.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

Dr. John Griffin is an awesome doctor! He is extremely competent in his profession, and very knowledgeable about the latest information and studies regarding medical treatments and medications. Dr. Griffin always takes time to complete a thorough examination and answer all of my questions completely. I was particularly impressed with his response to the news of my Mom's recent sudden and unexpected death in January. Not only was he very compassionate, but Dr. Griffin was also very concerned with my well-being; including physical, mental, and emotional. I feel very fortunate to have such an outstanding physician and amazing man as my primary doctor.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

Most people dread going to the doctor. I actually look forward to going. Joyce and Dr. Griffin are pleasant and caring people who are concerned with my well being. I don't feel that I am just another person run through the mill. I am glad that I was able to get into his practice.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

Great experience, friendly and knowledgeable staff, good facilities.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

Dr Griffin is familiar with my health history which is beneficial for future medical care. Dr Griffin is very professional which instills confidence and trust in his medical ability.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

I didn't wait long. We got started right away. I didn't have to wait long to see Dr. Griffin. He covered most things. Got another shingles vaccination (seems a bit pricey). Lab was quick and easy. All around; a pretty good trip.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

This was a visit to access the status of joint pain I have had which is getting progressively worse. Tests wee scheduled, and the medication, while a temporary solution, has been effective in decreasing pain and increasing my mobility. I do credit John Griffin for taking time to schedule the needed tests and for listening carefully to my description of symptoms. He is a caring physician whom you can have a discussion with. He gives his best opinion and presents options and outcomes. I like his attitude and ability.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

Everything went well. No issues to report, but thank you for asking...

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

Dr. John J. Griffin's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)