Ratings for Dr. John J. Griffin

This visit was follow up from June appointment. Dr. Griffin and I discussed the medications I take and have taken in the past or that I have on hand to take as needed. He answered all of my questions to my satisfaction. He listened to my lungs and heart and went over my blood pressure readings. All good!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

This was my annual physical checkup. Doctor Griffin took the time to answer any questions that I had. We set goals for the new year and I went away feeling we accomplished a plan to insure good health.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2018

Regular visit, positive experience. Essentially no wait. As usual Joyce was great. Have reviewed lab work. Happy Holidays!!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

my care is great. Thanks highly of Dr Griffin and the whole staff.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

Always professional, efficient, and comfortable to be with. Excellent doctor - very knowledgeable staff

flag | Submitted December 26, 2017

Dr Griffin and Joyce are fabulous. Professional, caring, knowledgeable, and good people. Thanks!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

Have been a patient for many years. The staff is amazing, They are friendly, professional and helpful. Have been very happy with the medical personnel and hope to be with them for many years to come.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

taken at my appointment time and little wait for doctor after routine workup in exam room. Staff is pleasant and care about you, from the reception desk to patient area. Staff drawing blood was just a little cold....

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

I was pleased with overall exam. Adequate time was taken—I did not feel rushed and explanations were given to all my concerns. It was a very thorough exam, and I felt good when I left— I am definitely on a good track.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Dr. Griffin as always, you and your staff goes above and beyond to help me take better care of myself. You take excellent care of me and never make me feel bad when I tell you how I am feeling about any symptoms. You and Joyce Terry are always willing to help me with insurance and pharmacy issues. I truly don't recall a bad office visit. There aren't enough words to tell you how grateful I am to have you as my doctor. I am blessed.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Dr. John J. Griffin's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)