Ratings for Dr. John J. Griffin

Best doctor in town. I was seen on a scheduled time. Followup was promptly done and callback to home was within a day with next instructions.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

As always, my visit with Dr Griffin is immediate, and very personable . He always listens to my health concerns and addresses them immediately. It Is always a pleasant experience. Carol Coggin

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Yearly physical went very well. All questions answered, a very good visit.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

I was very pleased with the interaction I had with the staff. Dr Griffin answered all my questions thoroughly and advised me on the exults of my exam.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Excellent and efficient. Good communication between Dr. Griffin, nurse Joyce, staff.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

warm greetings by Joyce and Dr. Griffin. Mostly conversation - just checked blood pressure, weight, temperature - no exam.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

I always feel better after I see Dr. Griffin. I trust his diagnosis and treatment of me very much. He has been my doctor for years and I feel very fortunate to call him my physician. He is always friendly, caring and answers all the questions I have about my treatment.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

I needed to have a blood test for a future operation and I wanted to talk to Dr.Griffin about it. Dr. Griffin was very polite and helpful. He also talked to the physician who will perform my operation and called me to share more information.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

I had a great experience with Dr. Griffin. He is very thorough and asks all the right questions. He is very professional and pleasant to talk to. He also seems very genuine as a Dr. and as a person. Joyce his assistant is very organized and easy to work with too. She is always one step ahead!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

This visit as a follow up to review progress on tests and treatment resulting a fall I had in Marietta, Ga. Dr. Griffin was (as always) concerned with my well being. He did a examination and concurred with the diagnosis and treatment form the earlier Marietta trauma center treatment. He then ordered further blood tests and I received a personal call from his nurse for follow up instructions. I have the highest regard, trust and respect for his expertise. I feel fortunate to have him as my primary physician.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Dr. John J. Griffin's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)