Ratings for Dr. John J. Griffin

Always as good as it can be when you are going to the doctor! Very organized, pleasant and helpful office staff. I hope Joyce and Dr. Griffin do not retire any time soon. I always recommend this practice.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2018

Dr Griffin is very caring and considerate. He listens to his patients and gives excellent care.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2018

I was seen almost as soon as I arrived in the waiting room. Dr. Griffin is always punctual and that pleases me. He is thorough, takes the time to explain everything he is doing and why, and listens to anything I have to relate. I trust his judgment and feel I get exceptional care.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2018

Friendly staff, comfortable facility, and a thorough, competent and caring doctor who in spite of an obviously hectic schedule made me feel that my well-being and satisfaction was his only concern.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2018

Very pleased with the service provided and treatment remedy. Dr Griffin is a very professional and dedicated doctor.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2018

my visit was excellent as usual. Dr. Griffin is very patient to listen to all my problems and works with me to figure them out. The staff and front office personnel are excellent as well; always smiling and have pleasant things to say. Love this office

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

I'm so thankful that Eagle Physicians have been my family doctor for the last 15 or so years. Wait times are short and Dr. Griffin and his staff have been courteous and professional to me every time i have needed to see them. Thanks.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2018

Dr. Griffin lanced a boil on my leg that was causing me much pain and discomfort. This allowed my wife and I to fly to my wife's family reunion. All the folks at Eagle that I came in contact with are excellent at what they do and why my wife and I use Dr. Griffin at Eagle as our primary physician.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2018

I got in a few minutes before my appointment- nurse was very thorough and dr griffin was friendly and thorough

flag | Submitted August 19, 2018

I had an urgent need to see a doctor and fortunately my doctor, Dr. Griffin, had a space and could see me the same day I called. I have been Dr. Griffin's patient for a number of years and have utmost confidence in his patient care. In addition to trusting his medical expertise, I appreciate his kindness and sensitivity and always feel very comfortable with my visits. His nurse, Joyce, is always excellent as well. Eagle is very fortunate (and so are we, your patients) to have them both.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2018

Dr. John J. Griffin's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)