Ratings for Dr. John J. Griffin

I was seen for shortness of breath. Dr. Griffin was thorough, took me seriously, and he was low key and reassuring. I had not seen him before and both my husband and myself were very impressed.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

Everything was done well and professionally. It is always a pleasant experience interacting with Joyce, Dr. Griffin's Nurse. Even when giving a flu shot, she did it well and kindly. The visit with Dr. Griffing was pleasant. He was pleased at continuing weight loss and my A1C number He is an excellent doctor and I'm glad I found him. Even the blood draw was done well. Waiting was minimal. I would highly recommend Dr. Griffin and Eagle.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

As usual, a very pleasant, efficient visit. The front desk is very efficient in processing patient intake and exit with minimal wait time. Dr. Griffin's nurse, Joyce, is very efficient and quickly does all she needs to do to ensure we don't keep the doctor waiting. I also like that she always checks to ensure flu shot and immunizations are up to date. I have been seeing Dr. Griffin for many years and like that he is familiar with my history and up to speed on my conditions and treatments. He is very personable and easy to talk to about any medical concerns. I never feel rushed by him and he takes the time to answer my questions and works with me to find solutions for any issues I might raise with him. I highly recommend Dr John Griffin

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

Dr. Griffin is one of the best doctors I have had the privilege of being a patient. This is why I continue to drive from Charlotte for my visits. This visit was a routine visit with an Asthma check. Dr. Griffin is always thorough and makes sure to ask questions to have a complete understanding. I enjoy my visits with Dr Griffin and always look forward to seeing him and his nurse, Joyce.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

Dr. griffin saw me for a regularly scheduled appointment, he reviewed me present medical condition , tok blood pressure,temperature and heart rate. indicated for me to continue with the current program, continue walking, reduce my weight, medication seems to be controlling blood pressure and in general I am in good shape for a 77 year old adult male. He requested a copy of the latest lab report OCTOBER 7,2016 from VA which I have requested. otherwise I am scheduled to see Dr. Griffin in about 6 months. I feel satisfied with Dr. Griffin. Charles W. Cloninger

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

Very thorough visit. Had a wellness check up with good feedback. Had blood work done & flu shot. I appreciated the time spent talking with Dr. Griffin & finding out that I am on the right track with how I manage diet, exercise and the aging process.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016

It's wonderful that I have had Dr. Griffin for so long, It was an emergency that I have a clearance for surgery that I will be having on November 4, 2016. they were very accommodating and very professional. Took the time and examined me thoroughly. I even had an EKG. I am very pleased with all the staff of Eagle Physicians.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

As usual a very thorough, professional visit. Dr. Griffin took the time to go over all aspects of my healthcare plan, discussed my history since my last visit, and offered a comprehensive plan going forward. Dr. Griffin promptly responded to my labs by posting on the portal explaining what all the results meant in an easily understood manner. I can easily say that over my lifetime Dr. John Griffin is the best Dr. I have ever had. Not only is he very knowledgeable about the latest in medical procedures, but is also compassionate and cares about his patients health.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

Dr. John Griffin is awesome! He addresses all of my concerns and answers all of my questions. He makes me feel like am important patient to him, and does not just rush through my examinations. I had been a patient of Dr. James Osborne for years, and was very concerned about his departure from Primary Care. However, I am thrilled to now have Dr. Griffin as my Primary Care Physician! It is reassuring to know that I am in his competent and caring hands!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

I never feel rushed. Pays attention to my concerns and answers my questions. I feel that I am in very good care with Dr. Griffin and his staff.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Dr. John J. Griffin's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)