Ratings for Dr. John J. Griffin

warm greetings by Joyce and Dr. Griffin. Mostly conversation - just checked blood pressure, weight, temperature - no exam.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

I always feel better after I see Dr. Griffin. I trust his diagnosis and treatment of me very much. He has been my doctor for years and I feel very fortunate to call him my physician. He is always friendly, caring and answers all the questions I have about my treatment.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

I needed to have a blood test for a future operation and I wanted to talk to Dr.Griffin about it. Dr. Griffin was very polite and helpful. He also talked to the physician who will perform my operation and called me to share more information.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

I had a great experience with Dr. Griffin. He is very thorough and asks all the right questions. He is very professional and pleasant to talk to. He also seems very genuine as a Dr. and as a person. Joyce his assistant is very organized and easy to work with too. She is always one step ahead!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

This visit as a follow up to review progress on tests and treatment resulting a fall I had in Marietta, Ga. Dr. Griffin was (as always) concerned with my well being. He did a examination and concurred with the diagnosis and treatment form the earlier Marietta trauma center treatment. He then ordered further blood tests and I received a personal call from his nurse for follow up instructions. I have the highest regard, trust and respect for his expertise. I feel fortunate to have him as my primary physician.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

I went in for my four month check up. Dr Griffen was very professional ad ask all the questions concerning my health, He was very thorough in questioning me about depression, exercise and walking whichI've been promising to do.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

This was basically a routine annual checkup. They checked my BP, weight, height, and vital signs. He has been following my electrolytes which have been out of the normal range. He had a blood test run and some of the values were abnormal. I am scheduled for a repeat test this coming Friday. We discussed my health in general including my move to a retirement facility at the beginning of this year.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Dr. Griffin is a very capable and kind doctor. In my opinion, he chose the right profession. He possesses outstanding diagnostic skills that a medical doctor needs. Every time I have seen him when Dr. Stoneking was not in has resulted in positive results. Paula McDaniel

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

6 month check up. Initially saw intern and then Dr Griffin. Checked heart,breathing(lungs) checked pulse in ankles, checked throat and ears. Felt abdomen for any pain, looked at eyes and asked if I had a eye exam recently (yes) to check for diabietes damage. Sent me for an A1C blood test. Both of them checked blood pressure and pulse.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Excellent service from the front desk through check out. Prompt and efficient. Thank you!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

Dr. John J. Griffin's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)