Ratings for Dr. Mira Chockalingam

Pretentious. Poor bedside manner. Rude. She does not know how to talk to a patient without coming across arrogant. She makes the patient feel as though they are a nussance. I would not recommend her as a primary care physican.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

Horrible, I was seen by her as a patient and when I told her I had depression and anxiety she says " I don't understand why you would have depression when your beautiful and young" That has nothing to do with it and that doesn't compare to how I feel inside, She seems like she's not understanding. I Would not recommend this doctor. I stopped going to her. NEVER would I go again !

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Very poor bedside manner. She maybe knowledgeable as a physician but she does not interact well with her patients. She is very short and if you have questions she cuts you off.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

Wow wonderful doctor that I have never seen. She always answer the question very well. Love it.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

Dr. Mira is very professional, knowledgeable, thorough, listens to you and answers all questions. I like her and her staff. I am glad that she is my Doctor!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2012

Dr. Mira is just a wonderful person as a professional Doctor. She makes you feel great about yourself. Worries about her patients always recommends the next step up to health. I really thinks she wants her patients to live to be 100 years old. We just look forward seeing her and her staff Terry and Liz they are so accomadating in every way. Always there for us we would not trade her in. Thank You Dr. Mira,Terry and Liz for all your wonderful support. The Wolskij's

flag | Submitted May 24, 2011

Overall. Don't recommend. Does not get that bedside manner has to be part of her practice.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2011

Dr. Chockalingam is very thorough in her examinations no matter what the reported problem. She listens very intently and responds to all your questions in a manor you can understand. She has always been very professional and yet makes you feel like she is one of your family. She has never made a wrong call as to the problem. She makes you feel very secure in her hands. I have never had to ask for a second opinion in any of her findings. She is always available day or night and answers all her calls swiftly. Her office staff reflect her profession attitude and friendlyness. She is our family Doctor. Myself, My wife, My older son and my younger son. We highly recommend Dr. Chockalingam

flag | Submitted January 30, 2010