Dr. Jonathon Giddens

5 1 4.1

You may also like

Rate Dr. Jonathon Giddens

Dr. Jonathon Giddens's Ratings

Horrible and rude. When my mom finish her surgery. Um somehow my can't pee. Somehow they have to remove the urine out with a tube. My mom had lots of pain and suffering. But somehow the doctor want to send my mom home. My good / sister friend fight the doctor. To let her stay for the night. But the doctor acting like a jerck. She was crying and sobbing. Horrible!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2914737].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2015

I had a TVT sling surgery with Dr. Giddens 3 weeks ago and all I can say it that "IT WAS A SUCCESS!! I am so happy that after 10 years trying to get this surgery done and being dropped by a doctor from the Credit Valley Hospital, never to be called back by someone he said he had "referred me to". Winnie, Dr. Giddens assistant was amazing at putting me on the cancellation list for the surgery and it was done within weeks of the scoping. Dr. Giddens was great from the first time meeting him at the hospital at cysto. He explained everything to me and told me what to expect. The day of surgery, he came out to speak to me again just prior to the surgery and explained once again what to expect following the surgery. Only 3 weeks after surgery, I am back to living a normal life and back into the many sports I am involved in. Bottom line...I AM DRY. :-). JOB WELL DONE DR. GIDDENS. I definitely would refer him to others and have done so already to my friends. Do not hesitate to go to this doctor. He knows his stuff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2859142].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

Have to go to this doctor and after reading these i have no idea if hes good or bad personality wise..some say yes and others no..will update when i have my opinion ...so i will rate at fives but keep posted it may change...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2857484].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

He is the best urologist. He is snobby but he deserves being snobby. I find him charmingly snobby. He's cute and knowledgeable . A doctor you can trust.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2843784].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2782739].votes_count ]]

Submitted April 20, 2015

This is the most pretentious doctor I have ever seen! I will NOT go back to this cocky jerk who just talks down to you & kind of makes you feel like an idiot. If you want a kind, caring, compassionate doctor, stay far away from this arrogant *ick! I even witnessed him being terribly rude to an elderly male patient who was trying to clarify the instructions the doc just gave him. Not nice. Made me sad and pissed me off.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2634845].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2014

I cannot say enough good positive things about Dr. Giddens and his staff. I recently had surgery and words are not enough to express my thanks to Dr. Giddens for "saving my life". I had a medical problem and he told me that he "would get to the bottom of it" and he did which resulted in having surgery. Everything he told me from day one he was right about. He has showed me great care, compassion and honesty. I would recommend Dr. Giddens to anyone without reservation. He is so very busy yet takes the time to discuss everything with you to ensure you understand and that you can make an informed decision. The cysto staff are just wonderful from the moment you register to the moment you leave. I am so very lucky to have been fortunate enough to be under Dr. Gidden's care. Thank you so very much.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2609079].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2014

I usually do not take the time to rate doctors as i feel they are all good. In this case however I was quite apprehensive and nervous. Dr Giddens greeted be personally. In most cases it's a nurse of some sort that takes you in the operation room. Dr Giddens personally greeted me and went over what I could and could not do after my operation. He was very polite and personable but did not mince his words. Excellent at what he did and put me at ease immediately. The procedure was short, but very entertaining. He kept me busy answering a lot of questions unrelated to my procedure. He also explained the followup process and what I was supposed to do immediately after the operation. I must also commend his support team who were very supportive and polite through my pleasant ordeal. All in all a great doctor and a great experience dealing with the doctor and his team

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1177941].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

I had Dr Giddens for the first time recently. I was very nervous about my procedure, but he quickly put me at ease with his approachable demeanour, light-hearted conversation and knowledgeable answers to my questions. He is not one for sweet-talk however; so if you’re expecting an MD who sugar coats diagnoses, then I suggest you watch an episode of Dr. Kildare! The Dr gave me options after my procedure and left me knowing that any decision would be mine, and he would respect that. I have a follow-up appointment with him in a couple of months and I am at ease knowing that I will be seeing him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1177940].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

He removed a tumour four years ago and it didn't come back. He has always answered my questions and makes me laugh. Personally I like his straight forward cocky manner - he exudes confidence and experience. The nurses in the cysto unit are kind and friendly. His office mails check up reminders that I can hang on my fridge. I feel we are blessed to have him at Brampton Civic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1177939].votes_count ]]