Dr. Jonathon Giddens

Ratings for Dr. Jonathon Giddens

Dr. Giddens is very capable & knowledgeable . When I first began visiting, I was a bit concerned that he seemed indifferent towards the pain that I was experiencing, but I have gradually come to realize that he is very intelligent, and very much aware on what I have been enduring. He continues to impress me.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

Very rude receptionist. Not friendly at all, cant even ask her questions, that's how rude she was to me, could not believe it. She should not be working in the field.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

First of all the receptionist needs to learn how to talk and be friendly. She is rude and when you ask a question she doesn't bother responding because she says to ask the doctor or a pharmacist. On the other hand, yes dr.giddens is helpfil with information but doesn't know how to talk to women or men. He also looks like he is racist towards the indian culture, because the way he talks to you and makes faces. Well a very well educated doctor wouldnt do that from my point of view to a senior as well. I believe that both the doctor and receptionist need to learn basic etiquette on how to treat patients and learn how to talk as well. Everyone is busy and take out time to come to appointments, so i believe that they should at least be treated nicely so that they can have a better day and not feel like garage.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

I have been going through many treatments with Dr. Giddens and I have complete trust and faith in him. His confidence and sincerity has given me complete confidence in him. His office staff are very efficient and understanding and very helpful. I feel as if I’m in good hands!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Arrogant beyond belief, is he a good surgeon I will not be finding out as first impressions are lasting.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Yes, I agree. He’s the greatest doctor but she is a rude receptionist.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

Great Doctor!!!! Horrible receptionist. Very rude and has no people skills. Needs to remember that she is there to help and not complain how busy she is. Would not recommend my family and friends going there because of how rude she. Sorry Doc .

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Always look forward to seeing him. He is exceptional.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Dr. Jonathan Giddens is an exceptional doctor. He's smart, witty, and insightful. Most importantly, he is a top-notch surgeon. I had successful prostate surgery with another doctor four years ago. As a result, I am cancer free. The downside of that surgery was acute incontinence for four years. Dr. Giddens specializes in male sling surgery to address incontinence. First, he took care to insure that i was a god candidate for the surgery. Then, he prepared me psychologically by promising good but not perfect results. I'm happy to say that he underpromised and overdelivered. He performed the surgery on June 14, 2017. I was home in the evening on June 15. On June 17, I went to a birthday party, had energy all day and evening, and even swam in a pool. Now, 10 weeks later, I no longer wear Depends briefs, and I am working out with weights five days a week. Thank you, Dr. Giddens.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2017

Great doctor, great surgeon, great person! Knowledgeable, intelligent, caring ! Go for him!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017