You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Jonathon Giddens

I'd like to respond to the last rating. My husband was diagnosed with bladder cancer Dec 2014. We had numerous appointments with Dr. Giddens since then, in Hospital or at his clinic. None of them was delayed or behind. Doctors are human beings too. Emergencies, surgeries, complications ...all can wear them out and cause behind schedules. Sometimes patient asks too many questions will delay the next one on line too. Visiting doctor's office is like going to restaurant, if there's no line-up, you should worry about if the food is good or not. Have patience if you want the best urologist to take care of you! It is unfair to criticize such a wonderful doctor only after one visit. It will be your loss if you don't go back to see him.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2015

I went to Dr. Giddens office today morning and was half an hour behind the schedule. When the doctor came to see him he looked very tired although it was pretty early morning appointment and without any introduction told me that if I am in rush i can reschedule the appointment. As most of them mentioned in their review, I also found him arrogant and impatient. On my first visit, he turned my mode off. i will think twice before seeing him again.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

He is not rude . He's exthremely smart and good at his field. He's in high demand. The heavy work load makes anyone stressful. He is the best urologist at all

flag | Submitted September 20, 2015

Horrible and rude. When my mom finish her surgery. Um somehow my can't pee. Somehow they have to remove the urine out with a tube. My mom had lots of pain and suffering. But somehow the doctor want to send my mom home. My good / sister friend fight the doctor. To let her stay for the night. But the doctor acting like a jerck. She was crying and sobbing. Horrible!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

I had a TVT sling surgery with Dr. Giddens 3 weeks ago and all I can say it that "IT WAS A SUCCESS!! I am so happy that after 10 years trying to get this surgery done and being dropped by a doctor from the Credit Valley Hospital, never to be called back by someone he said he had "referred me to". Winnie, Dr. Giddens assistant was amazing at putting me on the cancellation list for the surgery and it was done within weeks of the scoping. Dr. Giddens was great from the first time meeting him at the hospital at cysto. He explained everything to me and told me what to expect. The day of surgery, he came out to speak to me again just prior to the surgery and explained once again what to expect following the surgery. Only 3 weeks after surgery, I am back to living a normal life and back into the many sports I am involved in. Bottom line...I AM DRY. :-). JOB WELL DONE DR. GIDDENS. I definitely would refer him to others and have done so already to my friends. Do not hesitate to go to this doctor. He knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

Have to go to this doctor and after reading these i have no idea if hes good or bad personality wise..some say yes and others no..will update when i have my opinion ...so i will rate at fives but keep posted it may change...

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

Submitted April 20, 2015

This is the most pretentious doctor I have ever seen! I will NOT go back to this cocky jerk who just talks down to you & kind of makes you feel like an idiot. If you want a kind, caring, compassionate doctor, stay far away from this arrogant *ick! I even witnessed him being terribly rude to an elderly male patient who was trying to clarify the instructions the doc just gave him. Not nice. Made me sad and pissed me off.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014

I cannot say enough good positive things about Dr. Giddens and his staff. I recently had surgery and words are not enough to express my thanks to Dr. Giddens for "saving my life". I had a medical problem and he told me that he "would get to the bottom of it" and he did which resulted in having surgery. Everything he told me from day one he was right about. He has showed me great care, compassion and honesty. I would recommend Dr. Giddens to anyone without reservation. He is so very busy yet takes the time to discuss everything with you to ensure you understand and that you can make an informed decision. The cysto staff are just wonderful from the moment you register to the moment you leave. I am so very lucky to have been fortunate enough to be under Dr. Gidden's care. Thank you so very much.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

Dr. Jonathon Giddens's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'd like to respond to the last rating. My husband was diagnosed with bladder cancer Dec 2014. We had numerous appointments with Dr. Giddens since then, in Ho..."

October 24, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr. Giddens office today morning and was half an hour behind the schedule. When the doctor came to see him he looked very tired although it was pretty..."

October 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is not rude . He's exthremely smart and good at his field. He's in high demand. The heavy work load makes anyone stressful. He is the best urologist at a..."

September 20, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Horrible and rude. When my mom finish her surgery. Um somehow my can't pee. Somehow they have to remove the urine out with a tube. My mom had lots of pain and s..."

September 4, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had a TVT sling surgery with Dr. Giddens 3 weeks ago and all I can say it that "IT WAS A SUCCESS!! I am so happy that after 10 years trying to get this surg..."

July 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Have to go to this doctor and after reading these i have no idea if hes good or bad personality wise..some say yes and others no..will update when i have my opi..."

July 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is the best urologist. He is snobby but he deserves being snobby. I find him charmingly snobby. He's cute and knowledgeable . A doctor you can trust."

June 20, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I am shocked by some of the negative comments regarding Dr. Giddens. I am patient of Dr. Giddens for the last two years. Words cannot explain the attitude, exc..."

April 20, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "This is the most pretentious doctor I have ever seen! I will NOT go back to this cocky jerk who just talks down to you & kind of makes you feel like an idiot. ..."

November 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I cannot say enough good positive things about Dr. Giddens and his staff. I recently had surgery and words are not enough to express my thanks to Dr. Giddens f..."

November 6, 2014