Ratings for Dr. Jonathon Giddens

Extremely rude receptionist. In last month left 3 messages but never returned call...and when i reminded answer don't you see we are busy. Please and sorry is not in her dictionary.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

It's impossible that Dr Giddens would make wrong diagonose. He's the most intelligent person I have ever met. He's the most experienced, knowledgeable and professional urologist. My husband has had pain on left rib cage for weeks. He was sent for X ray and prescribed pain killer for injured ribs by 2 doctors. The pain was worsened. We went to see Dr Giddens. He ordered a bone scan right away and found out it is cancer cells in skeleton. He's a life saver!! He's such a caring person if you get to know him .

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

Dr. Giddens was professional and efficient and am grateful I had such a good doctor.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Dr Giddens might be a good doctor but very poor people skills very disrepectful would not trust him with my care staff has poor attitude would never go back to him.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Dr. Giddens did a great job with my prostate surgery. Minimal ongoing effects and no complications. Yes. he may be a bit acerbic and may even seem uncaring, but that is not the case. If you need a warm, cuddly and super supportive doctor, he may not be for you. But his dry wit and direct manner suited me perfectly. His skills can not be argued with, I'm walking proof of that.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

do NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR my husband went into acute kidney failure because this doctor mis-diagnosed him for the last 3 years

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Great Doctor and Staff. I highly recommend Dr. Giddens.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

My husband had cystectomy yesterday. It was scheduled for 6.5 hours, Dr Giddens finished in 5 hours. It was so well done . He was talking, joking, asking for food right after waking up. The incision is so clean and "pretty". I can't express our appreciation in words. Dr Giddens is the best of the bests.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

I said I would put an update once I had my procedure. ..I found him professional and very knowledgeable. ..no need to be Mr personality as long as he is good...and I found him to be both. .the secretary for apps can be a bit harsh and rude but I would just have to say she is super busy

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

From initial consultation to surgery, Dr Giddens and his staff were amazing. Very reassuring and confident in his field. Surgery was a complete success.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016