Ratings for Dr. Jonathon Giddens

I said I would put an update once I had my procedure. ..I found him professional and very knowledgeable. ..no need to be Mr personality as long as he is good...and I found him to be both. .the secretary for apps can be a bit harsh and rude but I would just have to say she is super busy

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

From initial consultation to surgery, Dr Giddens and his staff were amazing. Very reassuring and confident in his field. Surgery was a complete success.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

i am 30 and have been having a highly recurring episodes of kidney stones for the past 10 years I have seen 2 other urologist and I didn't really like them I have been seeing dr giddens for a few years now...and he has been amazing he knows his stuff and is a awesome Doctor which is most important and the only doctor to put me on pills to help stop the formation of more stones, I wouldn't recommend any other urologist he is the best at what he does!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016

Correction: I wrote the second last rating. "Knowledge" should be 6 stars, not 4.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

Had bladder resection done, the next day my urine was clear and back home, . Dr Giddens is the best among the best.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

My husband had bladder resection yesterday. He's home at noon today with clear drainage. Dr Giddens is the best among the best.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

My husband had bladder resection yesterday. By noon today, he is home without catheter ,with clear drainage . Dr Giddens is the best among the best. He is caring, intellengent , confident hardworking and more.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

Been helping me out for years.... trustworth, caring, forward thinking - everything I wan in a doctor

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

Very bad first impression, and bedside manner. Told me i wasnt allowed in with my husband during his appt, and i wasnt even going in.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

I'd like to respond to the last rating. My husband was diagnosed with bladder cancer Dec 2014. We had numerous appointments with Dr. Giddens since then, in Hospital or at his clinic. None of them was delayed or behind. Doctors are human beings too. Emergencies, surgeries, complications ...all can wear them out and cause behind schedules. Sometimes patient asks too many questions will delay the next one on line too. Visiting doctor's office is like going to restaurant, if there's no line-up, you should worry about if the food is good or not. Have patience if you want the best urologist to take care of you! It is unfair to criticize such a wonderful doctor only after one visit. It will be your loss if you don't go back to see him.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2015