Dr. Jonathon Giddens

Ratings for Dr. Jonathon Giddens

He removed a tumour nine years ago and it didn't come back. He has always answered my questions and makes me laugh. I like his straight forward manner - he exudes confidence and experience. The nurses in the cysto unit are kind and friendly. His office mails check up reminders that I can hang on my fridge. I feel we are blessed to have him at Brampton Civic.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Excellent doctor, keeps you in the know how through out the procedure

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Jonathon excellent : explains and is personable and professional. Enjoy my visit . Organized structured and occasionally talks about his holiday trips. Main staff woman friendlys and very organized...she has to be so many people messing up appointments and he is between two hospitals and practise office. She cannot hold hands. Give her treat not complaining. Jonathon Ed says first class I want to stay with you ! !

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

She IS terrible. She should be replaced if she can’t take the work load. Being rude, takes on patients is not acceptable. She should read the book “Book for Medical Receptionist and Secretary” before applying this job.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

Called today to the office and the receptionist was more than rude. I don't know how someone like her is still working with people. She is terrible!!!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

I think he has too much on his plate. He seems to be stressed and unfriendly. Receptionist should be replaced. He lacks a genuine followup service.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2018

Staff are rude and are not helpful. They are not accommodating in any way. The doctor is quite good if you can make an appointment to see him.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Dr Giddens is a no bull ,straight to the point Dr! Ive dealt with alot of specialists over the years, but none more professional or easy to talk to than him. Hes the best at what he does and would highly recommend him!!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Dr Giddens is one of the best urologists in the world. He gets patients from other countries asking him to perform surgery on them. My husband was his patient for 3 years. He always explains the condition and give us options to make decision together. He is a caring doctor. He came to visit when my husband was at paliative care. He even helped me to cope with grieving after my husband passed . We all know cancer is terminal disease. It’s easy to live in denial when loved one is dying. I have no regret but appreciation that Dr Giddens crossed path in my life.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2018

Did surgery on my husband took out an organ without letting us know. Did not make my husband do any post surgery treatment which he was supposed to do and the cancer spread and took my husband's life . What a heartless and cruel person.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018