Dr. Jonathon Giddens

Ratings for Dr. Jonathon Giddens

Great Doctor!!!! Horrible receptionist. Very rude and has no people skills. Needs to remember that she is there to help and not complain how busy she is. Would not recommend my family and friends going there because of how rude she. Sorry Doc .

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Always look forward to seeing him. He is exceptional.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Dr. Jonathan Giddens is an exceptional doctor. He's smart, witty, and insightful. Most importantly, he is a top-notch surgeon. I had successful prostate surgery with another doctor four years ago. As a result, I am cancer free. The downside of that surgery was acute incontinence for four years. Dr. Giddens specializes in male sling surgery to address incontinence. First, he took care to insure that i was a god candidate for the surgery. Then, he prepared me psychologically by promising good but not perfect results. I'm happy to say that he underpromised and overdelivered. He performed the surgery on June 14, 2017. I was home in the evening on June 15. On June 17, I went to a birthday party, had energy all day and evening, and even swam in a pool. Now, 10 weeks later, I no longer wear Depends briefs, and I am working out with weights five days a week. Thank you, Dr. Giddens.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2017

Great doctor, great surgeon, great person! Knowledgeable, intelligent, caring ! Go for him!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

extremely bad patient skills. self important, didn't want to listen.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Extremely rude receptionist. In last month left 3 messages but never returned call...and when i reminded answer don't you see we are busy. Please and sorry is not in her dictionary.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

It's impossible that Dr Giddens would make wrong diagonose. He's the most intelligent person I have ever met. He's the most experienced, knowledgeable and professional urologist. My husband has had pain on left rib cage for weeks. He was sent for X ray and prescribed pain killer for injured ribs by 2 doctors. The pain was worsened. We went to see Dr Giddens. He ordered a bone scan right away and found out it is cancer cells in skeleton. He's a life saver!! He's such a caring person if you get to know him .

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

Dr. Giddens was professional and efficient and am grateful I had such a good doctor.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Dr Giddens might be a good doctor but very poor people skills very disrepectful would not trust him with my care staff has poor attitude would never go back to him.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Dr. Giddens did a great job with my prostate surgery. Minimal ongoing effects and no complications. Yes. he may be a bit acerbic and may even seem uncaring, but that is not the case. If you need a warm, cuddly and super supportive doctor, he may not be for you. But his dry wit and direct manner suited me perfectly. His skills can not be argued with, I'm walking proof of that.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017