Ratings for Dr. Jonathon Giddens

Dr Giddens might be a good doctor but very poor people skills very disrepectful would not trust him with my care staff has poor attitude would never go back to him.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Dr. Giddens did a great job with my prostate surgery. Minimal ongoing effects and no complications. Yes. he may be a bit acerbic and may even seem uncaring, but that is not the case. If you need a warm, cuddly and super supportive doctor, he may not be for you. But his dry wit and direct manner suited me perfectly. His skills can not be argued with, I'm walking proof of that.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

do NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR my husband went into acute kidney failure because this doctor mis-diagnosed him for the last 3 years

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Great Doctor and Staff. I highly recommend Dr. Giddens.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

My husband had cystectomy yesterday. It was scheduled for 6.5 hours, Dr Giddens finished in 5 hours. It was so well done . He was talking, joking, asking for food right after waking up. The incision is so clean and "pretty". I can't express our appreciation in words. Dr Giddens is the best of the bests.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

I said I would put an update once I had my procedure. ..I found him professional and very knowledgeable. ..no need to be Mr personality as long as he is good...and I found him to be both. .the secretary for apps can be a bit harsh and rude but I would just have to say she is super busy

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

From initial consultation to surgery, Dr Giddens and his staff were amazing. Very reassuring and confident in his field. Surgery was a complete success.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

i am 30 and have been having a highly recurring episodes of kidney stones for the past 10 years I have seen 2 other urologist and I didn't really like them I have been seeing dr giddens for a few years now...and he has been amazing he knows his stuff and is a awesome Doctor which is most important and the only doctor to put me on pills to help stop the formation of more stones, I wouldn't recommend any other urologist he is the best at what he does!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016

Correction: I wrote the second last rating. "Knowledge" should be 6 stars, not 4.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

Had bladder resection done, the next day my urine was clear and back home, . Dr Giddens is the best among the best.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016