You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Jonathon Giddens

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

My husband had bladder resection yesterday. By noon today, he is home without catheter ,with clear drainage . Dr Giddens is the best among the best. He is caring, intellengent , confident hardworking and more.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

I'd like to respond to the last rating. My husband was diagnosed with bladder cancer Dec 2014. We had numerous appointments with Dr. Giddens since then, in Hospital or at his clinic. None of them was delayed or behind. Doctors are human beings too. Emergencies, surgeries, complications ...all can wear them out and cause behind schedules. Sometimes patient asks too many questions will delay the next one on line too. Visiting doctor's office is like going to restaurant, if there's no line-up, you should worry about if the food is good or not. Have patience if you want the best urologist to take care of you! It is unfair to criticize such a wonderful doctor only after one visit. It will be your loss if you don't go back to see him.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2015

I went to Dr. Giddens office today morning and was half an hour behind the schedule. When the doctor came to see him he looked very tired although it was pretty early morning appointment and without any introduction told me that if I am in rush i can reschedule the appointment. As most of them mentioned in their review, I also found him arrogant and impatient. On my first visit, he turned my mode off. i will think twice before seeing him again.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

He is not rude . He's exthremely smart and good at his field. He's in high demand. The heavy work load makes anyone stressful. He is the best urologist at all

flag | Submitted September 20, 2015

Horrible and rude. When my mom finish her surgery. Um somehow my can't pee. Somehow they have to remove the urine out with a tube. My mom had lots of pain and suffering. But somehow the doctor want to send my mom home. My good / sister friend fight the doctor. To let her stay for the night. But the doctor acting like a jerck. She was crying and sobbing. Horrible!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

Dr. Jonathon Giddens's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Correction: I wrote the second last rating. "Knowledge" should be 6 stars, not 4."

April 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had bladder resection done, the next day my urine was clear and back home, . Dr Giddens is the best among the best."

April 12, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "My husband had bladder resection yesterday. He's home at noon today with clear drainage. Dr Giddens is the best among the best."

April 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My husband had bladder resection yesterday. By noon today, he is home without catheter ,with clear drainage . Dr Giddens is the best among the best. He is ..."

April 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Been helping me out for years.... trustworth, caring, forward thinking - everything I wan in a doctor"

March 29, 2016
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Very bad first impression, and bedside manner. Told me i wasnt allowed in with my husband during his appt, and i wasnt even going in. "

March 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'd like to respond to the last rating. My husband was diagnosed with bladder cancer Dec 2014. We had numerous appointments with Dr. Giddens since then, in Ho..."

October 24, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr. Giddens office today morning and was half an hour behind the schedule. When the doctor came to see him he looked very tired although it was pretty..."

October 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is not rude . He's exthremely smart and good at his field. He's in high demand. The heavy work load makes anyone stressful. He is the best urologist at a..."

September 20, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Horrible and rude. When my mom finish her surgery. Um somehow my can't pee. Somehow they have to remove the urine out with a tube. My mom had lots of pain and s..."

September 4, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had a TVT sling surgery with Dr. Giddens 3 weeks ago and all I can say it that "IT WAS A SUCCESS!! I am so happy that after 10 years trying to get this surg..."

July 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Have to go to this doctor and after reading these i have no idea if hes good or bad personality wise..some say yes and others no..will update when i have my opi..."

July 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is the best urologist. He is snobby but he deserves being snobby. I find him charmingly snobby. He's cute and knowledgeable . A doctor you can trust."

June 20, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I am shocked by some of the negative comments regarding Dr. Giddens. I am patient of Dr. Giddens for the last two years. Words cannot explain the attitude, exc..."

April 20, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "This is the most pretentious doctor I have ever seen! I will NOT go back to this cocky jerk who just talks down to you & kind of makes you feel like an idiot. ..."

November 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I cannot say enough good positive things about Dr. Giddens and his staff. I recently had surgery and words are not enough to express my thanks to Dr. Giddens f..."

November 6, 2014