Ratings for Dr. Jonathon Giddens

My husband had cystectomy yesterday. It was scheduled for 6.5 hours, Dr Giddens finished in 5 hours. It was so well done . He was talking, joking, asking for food right after waking up. The incision is so clean and "pretty". I can't express our appreciation in words. Dr Giddens is the best of the bests.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

I said I would put an update once I had my procedure. ..I found him professional and very knowledgeable. ..no need to be Mr personality as long as he is good...and I found him to be both. .the secretary for apps can be a bit harsh and rude but I would just have to say she is super busy

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

From initial consultation to surgery, Dr Giddens and his staff were amazing. Very reassuring and confident in his field. Surgery was a complete success.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

i am 30 and have been having a highly recurring episodes of kidney stones for the past 10 years I have seen 2 other urologist and I didn't really like them I have been seeing dr giddens for a few years now...and he has been amazing he knows his stuff and is a awesome Doctor which is most important and the only doctor to put me on pills to help stop the formation of more stones, I wouldn't recommend any other urologist he is the best at what he does!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016

Correction: I wrote the second last rating. "Knowledge" should be 6 stars, not 4.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

Had bladder resection done, the next day my urine was clear and back home, . Dr Giddens is the best among the best.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

My husband had bladder resection yesterday. He's home at noon today with clear drainage. Dr Giddens is the best among the best.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

My husband had bladder resection yesterday. By noon today, he is home without catheter ,with clear drainage . Dr Giddens is the best among the best. He is caring, intellengent , confident hardworking and more.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

Been helping me out for years.... trustworth, caring, forward thinking - everything I wan in a doctor

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

Very bad first impression, and bedside manner. Told me i wasnt allowed in with my husband during his appt, and i wasnt even going in.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016