Ratings for Dr. Jonathon Giddens

I have been seeing Dr Giddens for 5 and a half years for prostate cancer. I was devastated when he told me I had cancer. I feel I should appologies to those in the waiting room because he would not let me leave until I got it together and was certain my wife understood everything. Today I am in excellent health and the sessions are short, there good news thanks to him. He laid out the treatment plan in detail but understandable words while alaying my fears...no small task! I can't say enough about Dr Giddens and his knowledge, professionalism and manner. His is simply an amazing human being. Jonathan, thanks for everything!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2018

His bedside manner is great! He is knowledgeable and fully details the procedure you are having done. Options are fully explained. He is friendly, approachable and very experienced.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2018

First the receptionist who is rude and not helpful. I had a Lithotripsy done in June 2017 and to this date I am waiting for my results. Back then I got also some medication at the hospital that knocked me out completely and while my wife tried to deal with the doctor and the the rude receptionist who wanted to get me on antibiotics all I needed was to get of the drugs that I got at the hospital. But NO this doctor is way to busy to look after his patients. DO YOU RECALL your Hippocratic oath? I bet you never have done it as you did not seem to be much helpful.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

An excellent doctor but he is so busy you need to keep track of your own meds and proceedure dates. I have had to reming him that hes was supposed to order blood tests and even a CT Scan.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2018

He removed a tumour nine years ago and it didn't come back. He has always answered my questions and makes me laugh. I like his straight forward manner - he exudes confidence and experience. The nurses in the cysto unit are kind and friendly. His office mails check up reminders that I can hang on my fridge. I feel we are blessed to have him at Brampton Civic.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Excellent doctor, keeps you in the know how through out the procedure

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Jonathon excellent : explains and is personable and professional. Enjoy my visit . Organized structured and occasionally talks about his holiday trips. Main staff woman friendlys and very organized...she has to be so many people messing up appointments and he is between two hospitals and practise office. She cannot hold hands. Give her treat not complaining. Jonathon Ed says first class I want to stay with you ! !

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

She IS terrible. She should be replaced if she can’t take the work load. Being rude, takes on patients is not acceptable. She should read the book “Book for Medical Receptionist and Secretary” before applying this job.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

Called today to the office and the receptionist was more than rude. I don't know how someone like her is still working with people. She is terrible!!!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

I think he has too much on his plate. He seems to be stressed and unfriendly. Receptionist should be replaced. He lacks a genuine followup service.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2018