Ratings for Dr. A. Michael Drachler

I have been a patient for over 33 years. He is simply the best!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

Dr. Drachler is very knowledgeable. His bedside manners are simply perfect. I am not the easiest patient out there...and I can truly say that Dr. Drachler is an excellent example of how a physician who took the Oath of Hyppocrates should be. Five stars on knowledge, bedside manners, punctuality and helpfulness. Simple as that.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

It was my first and last visit. He came over as unfriendly and condescending. He was rude and had the worst bedside manner. I felt very bad about this visit.

Submitted October 26, 2014

God has truly answered my prayers and sustained my life through 30+ years of medical challenges. Dr. A. Michael Drachler is God-sent directly from Heaven! Through all my too-numerous-to-count pre-op, surgeries and office visits, he has been my lifeline! He is so extremely caring, competent and skillful in OB/GYN. I trust him completely and every time I encountered a medical issue outside his scope of expertise, I asked Dr. Drachler to refer me to my other physicians. I admire Dr. Drachler greatly. He not only loves to bring new life into the world but Dr. Drachler is seriously concerned about the quality of our lives... as women...to be healthy and living life to the fullness. He addresses and cures my issues... not masks them with pain meds and send me away (like the previous OB/GYN which I left did to me). Dr. Drachler is truly one of a kind! A couple I referred were not conceiving so I told her to go see my doctor. 1 visit with Dr. Drachler, she was pregnant within 30 days!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2014

Dr. Drachler is very caring,knowledgeable and patient. He truly spends the time to clarify and explain procedures and details and will not end the visit until you are ready.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2011

Dr. Drachler is one of the best doctors I have ever met. He is extremely knowledgeable and explained everything to me and my husband like nobody ever did. I would definitely recommend seeding him. As you know most doctors see you for 5-10 minutes and run away to next patient, but Dr. Drachler spent with us 1 whole hour!!! I was very impressed with no rushing, no pushing, and especially his positive attitude.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2011

I have been with Dr. Drachler for about 30 years. He is the absolute best. Caring, understanding and more. I recently asked him if he was planning to retire. It is so awful when your doctors retire and then you have to hunt for someone to replace "the best". He told me 'until there is no more to learn he would be there for me'. You could not choose a more wonderful, caring doctor.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2010

Dr. A. Michael Drachler's Credentials

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 1978)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal