Ratings for Dr. Rachel S. Bowles

The previous comments reflect a person with chronic illnesses. First: be honest with your doctor. Second: listen to them, you are there because they have the training and experience that can help. Third: do what they say. One never knows– it might help. It sounds like the previous commenter didn’t get the answers they wanted. Dr. Bowles is honest with me, as I am with her. She has correct diagnosed several problems with my health. After fully informing me of the pros and cons, she has abided with my decision how to approach each one. I am grateful to have such a well informed doctor caring for me as my body ages, plus one that is so patient with my idiosyncrasies.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2012

Don't count on Dr.Bowles if you are sick. She can only prescribe sleeping pills, antidepressants, anxiety pills and pain relievers, and she does it for EVERY ailment. If I didn't know better I'd think she is a pusher. She can't diagnose a disease no matter how obvious the symptoms, and she fights you if you refuse the drugs. Worst doctor ever.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2010

DR Bowles is a very good Dr. She is very busy and hard to see at times.But she listens and works with you if you have a problem.Sends you for test when needed.I would not chance Dr,s She is a very good Dr.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2010

Dr. Rachel S. Bowles's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Assurant