Ratings for Dr. TZ Chen

Over the years I have been treated by by more than one [pain management group. Dr Chen is the most caring and positive Dr I have ever seen. His personality is always up , bright and cheerful. Cindy and and the entire staff are the most caring and helpful caregivers of any DR's office I have ever been to. Del

flag | Submitted January 7, 2018

Great Dr. Has really helped me out & get to a point where I'm back to work & feeling good. He takes his time to listen to you & is a wonderful Christian Dr

flag | Submitted December 23, 2017

I've been a patient for many years with Dr Chen. Dr Chen has a charming demeanor, a kind heart and run his practice with great precision, all of his appointments are scheduled and meet exactly at the appropriate times. He takes his time with each patient to listen intently to hear the patient concerns to address the need of the patient. His staff works well in conjunction with Dr Chen to stay on time to monitor his patients carefully and to treat his patients with dignity and respect. The work as a cohesive team. The are best set of organized people I've seen in a physicians office. They are wonderful people as well. I've been a patient for many years.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Chen for 18 months now, and what a difference he has made in my life. I am much more active physically, and feel so much better emotionally now that I'm not in pain anymore. He is a wonderful soul who really cares about his patients. He is a great listener, and works with you to find the best way to go about ending your pain. He gave me my life back! His staff is also wonderful. They make you feel like you're one of the family from the time you walk in the door. They are always on time, and you are in and out before you know it. Dr. Chen and his staff are the best when it comes to managing my pain, and I appreciate everything they have done for me.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

Dr Chen's Ben my pain management doctor for several years now before I went to see him I was walking with a cane and was in constant pain is a very caring loving and Christian man he is always been a more than a doctor to me as well as a friend he takes excellent care of me and my wife I wouldn't think of seeing any other doctor he at he ain't he is very good at what he does I can't think of any other doctor that I've ever seen that has been more caring and better at his job then Dr Chen and his staff is also wonderful caring and very very punctual and helpful

flag | Submitted December 3, 2017

I have been a patient of dr. Chen for over 10 years I love him he has helped me enormously I think that he truly cares about his patients and wants to do the very best that he can for them I feel that he is helped my condition I have had great pain and suffering from all of my neurological difficulties I am grateful I have found him he has a wonderful staff I truly don't know where I would be without him he is a true blessing and I would recommend him to anyone that is suffering in severe pain he truly is a gift and God truly uses his hands to touch those of us who are in great need

flag | Submitted December 3, 2017

I have been treated by Dr. Chen for pain management for 8 years now due to a disabling health issue and a major surgery in 2008. Prior to his treatment, I was frequently seen in the hospital emergency room setting for pain relief. With Dr. Chen's treatment, my chronic pain is under control and I have averaged less than one emergency room visit per year. My quality of life has improved drastically. I highly recommend Dr. Chen for excellent treatment and expertise in the pain management field. In addition, Dr. When's fantastic bedside manner is just icing on the cake. The result says it all.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

Dr TZ Chen and his entire staff (Cindy, Georgia, Jenna, Karen, Maureen, Ziha and anyone else who I am forgetting) they are the knowledgeable, caring, helpful, compassionate, professional, friendly group of people I've met. They are also encouraging & uplifting. Dr. Chen is 99.99% on time. There was a time I was told by Dr David Robson a spine specialist of Missouri Baptist, that there was nothing more that can be done. I was facing bone fusion BUT Dr Chen looked in my the eyes & said don't do it. Donald, it will cause you more problems & more pain. I trusted him. Dr. Chen also told me to trust him, think positive, eat healthier & follow thru with treatments, the medicine, get your rest & baby steps. At the time I honestly didn't believe him BUT after a few short visits and then the treatments plus the medicine. I have improved, I still deal with pain BUT it has gotten better all because of Dr. Chen the treatments, the medicine and his entire staff.. I trust Dr. Chen completely & I'm extremely grateful that he is helping me deal with this pain.. Dr Chen has this saying "I'm grateful, I'm alive & I'm kicking"... He makes me smile every time I see him. Dr Chen does not know this but a long time ago I said with hesitation I said I'll do it.. WOW!! that has really changed NOW!!! I say I'LL DO IT!!!!! with honor... In fact August 1, 2017 I started a company called I'll Do It.... 5 stars all the way....... What I really should do & I have not done as of yet is to say THANK YOU. It's not a cure all BUT WOW!! Dr Chen, the treatments, the medicine, his entire staff has made my life worth living & with a little less pain.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

Dr.Chen is the best dr. Out there to treat pain but unfortunately the end of August I feel cleaning my sliding glass doors .There's 2 steps you have to becareful and that's what I did I was cleaning the top and went to step down and fell on my tailbone and hurt my back. Well instead of calling him I just took 2 extra pills to help. I don't abuse my medicine I've been going to him for 17 yrs. Well about 2 an a half weeks later he called me in for a pill count of course I was short because of the fall and he dropped me. I was heart broken after 17 yrs I thought he would give me another chance. But he didn't and I'm having a terrible time finding another dr. But it was my fault not his I should have called first. I miss him and the staff so much. But I begged him to take me back. But he just wouldn't so I'm so sorry dr. Chen. I wish I had another chance. Thanks for making me feel better for quite a while anyway. Now all I'm doing is suffering. But it's in God's hands and I'm not a bad person. Looking for help.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016

My experience with Dr Chen & his entire staff, has been a real blessing to me & my life. His entire staff is professional, personal, friendly & encouraging for me makes my life worth living. Dr. Chen & his staff are always punctual. very helpful & very knowledgeable. He makes sure to say a short prayer each & every visit. If you're in physical pain he's the doctor to see. The treatments along with the medicine has helped me. I was told by a Dr. David Robson (spine specialist) that I have to have bone fusion in the lumbar area This was back in about 2009-2010. I spoke with Dr. Chen & he told do not do that because it will cause me more problems and more pain. I completely trust Dr. Chen. I still have pain issues, at times my legs still gives out go numb & tingling then the pain radiates to my stomach, but for me I expect that because I was hit or struck by an 18 wheeler in 07. Dr Chen did not cause these issues I have, but with the issues I have in life (the pain I'm under), Dr. Chen has made my life much more bearable & livable, . When it comes to helping me with dealing with the physical pain, Dr Chen & his entire staff is the greatest, He's kept me out of that wheel-chair for over 8-9 years even encourages me to walk & not to feel sorry for myself.. He is Encouraging, uplifting, positive, knowledgeable, punctual, helpful & is personal, treats you like a human being & not a number. I am grateful for him & his entire staff, a REAL BLESSING to me....

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Dr. TZ Chen's Credentials

• China Med Coll, Taichung, Taiwan (385-05 Prior 1/71) (Grad. 1979)