Ratings for Dr. James M. Trice

I truly liked Dr.Trice, he was kind, respectful and treated me with respect amd understanding. I Have Systemic Lupus Diagnosed in 1982. He understood that I was in pain. I no longer live in NH,but I will always remember him and his nurse and how gently I was treated.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2011

Helps you out of your cash for his fee,lots and lots of tests.You get his smilely face and prescrips galore and steroid shots but if you should need an operation you willjust keep getting more tests and no real help because he wants your cash every 3 months.I got a diff.doctor and finally help!!!!including the operation the tests I had 10 yrs.previously did prove I needed.Sure wish I'd known.All those yrs.of suffering didn't have to be.My new doc was astounded.And,yes,my life is now worth living again THANKS to my new and honest DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2010

Dr. James M. Trice's Credentials

• George Washington Univ Sch Of Med & Hlth Sci, Washington Dc 20037 (Grad. 1977)

Centene