Ratings for Dr. Christine Conway

I rate Dr. Conway 5 stars. I've been a patient since 1996. I have absolute confidence in her abilities as a physician and surgeon. I have had 2 significant surgeries. She has far exceeded my expectations in her expertise, care and concern. In my opinion, she represents the best in her field. She is well worth any wait for an appointment.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

she is very knowledgeable in her field but it's almost never present for appointments. Difficulty gettinga call back.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

She is wonderful, kind, an expert in her field. It is just very very hard to get an appointment which is sad an frustrating. If you dont schedule months & months in advance you dont get to see her, even if she has been your Dr. for 10 years.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2011

Dr. Conway is the best gynecologist. She is knowledgeable, patient & friendly. She always listen to your problems patiently, and try to find the cure for you. She only suggest surgery when it's necessary. Not like other gynecologists, who always tell you to have a hysterectomy just to make money. I had a problem which two gynecologists could not tell me the cause of it, but one visit with Dr. Conway, she already knows the cause. She took care of my problem with one simple same day surgery. She also performed another major surgery on me a few years ago, and she did a great job. I live about a hour from her office and hospital, but I am willing to make the trip to have her treat me. She is really worth it.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2010

If you're lucky enough to get an appointment with Dr Conway, you won't be disappointed. It's a long wait to get an appt. but once you're in you won't care. She's worth the wait. The best way to describe her. She's like a visit with your sister. Caring, concerned and oh so knowledgeable. She helped me through or rather her expertise, got me through a scary time.I was terrified I had a gynecological cancer. If not for her and her suggestions and direction..I don't know what my outcome would have been.She's the best.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2010

Dr. Christine Conway's Credentials

• Mt Sinai Sch Of Med Of The City Univ Of Ny, New York Ny 10029 (Grad. 1984)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal