Ratings for Dr. Peterman Prosser

Dr. Prosser proved to be an excellent choice for me. Excellent listener, conservative when prescribing, prompt with lab results, great nurses. He will be missed!! Hope his retirement goes well!!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012

Dr. Prosser is great, so sad he is retiring. It will be difficult to go to another doctor for treatment. When I was first diagnosed by Dr. Prosser with graves disease I had some complications, but Dr. Prosser explained everything to me and started me on my way to recovery. I will miss him dearly.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2011

Dr. Prosser goes by the book. He runs the tests he needs to, pulls your family's files to read on genetics, and listens to everything you think could be wrong. If you're not feeling the meds, he does the "sick person" treatment where he'll test everything on you. Show up early, he will take you in right away. Talking to his nurses takes no time. He returns phone calls himself and explains the results and what he wants you to do. Dr. Prosser went beyond just doing his duties when he checked my ankle after I had mentioned spraining it a month before my visit. That really stood out, because it wasn't even the reason why I was back in his office. I'm sad he's retiring, but happy for him! Now he can read more of the same books I do! Decided to go with Dr. Gary Fields for my next visit in a few months.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2011

I wish he wasn't retiring! He has been a kind and helpful doctor who cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

I would rate Dr. Prosser as the best in his field. Under his guidance and medicine change, he has my glucose in control and now, almost a year without any medication. My A1C as of this week is still under 6.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2010

Dr. Prosser is wonderful! He is very thorough and friendly. He calls me personally to give me test results (at home in the evening). He is always on time anf very polite! I have so much confidence in Dr. Prosser. My husband uses him also and feels the same way I do. In fact, he used him first and I was so impressed at how extremely nice Dr. Prosser was when he called with my husbands tests results that I switched to him.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2010

Dr. Peterman Prosser's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Baton Rouge, LA