Ratings for Dr. Linda Hipps

I was referred to Dr. Hipps and I think she is a wonderful dr. She has taken very good care of me, is very gentle in her examinations. She has always been very kind to me and my family. I have had some scary things happen and she is very competent and caring.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

I tried to get an appt. with this office but was not able to get in because the staf said my medical records had not been received yet. After several calls back and forth I found out the records had never even been requested and that as a favor to me they would ask Dr Hipps to see me. It was their fault to begin with and then made it seem like she was doing a huge favor accepting to see me. I have a bad taste in my mouth about SCCA now because she was the GYN they recommended. I never met her but some of her office staff are not very organized and I am going to call UW Women's Clinic instead.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2012

Dr. Hipps was thoughtful and attentive; however, the surgery she did on me was and continues to be problematic. I feel she did not take responsibility for that.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2011

Competent, Caring, Compassionate Physician. She is amazing. She is the most personable and warm physician I have ever had care for me. I am so thankful she came into my life at this time. Her staff mirrors all of her good qualities.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2011

Awesome Doctor and awesome treatment. Cancer is frightening enough, so a really great doctor is so very important. Dr. Hipps is above and beyond being just a good doctor. She is great. Caring campassionate and more than competent. She did a surgery that most doctors **** women when they have to do it. Not my words, just the words of others who have had the same surgery. My surgery was 1000 times successful. The after-care has been just as good. If you have been diognosed with a gyn/cancer and you live in washington state, check out Dr. Hipps at Seattle Cancercare Alliance.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2010