Ratings for Dr. W. Michael Campbell

I had an appointment with Dr. Campbell this week for the first time and had a wonderful experience. I felt very comfortable as soon as I walked in the door and the office is beautiful inside. My wait wasn't long and the hygienist explained everything that was about to happen which put my dental anxiety at ease. When Dr. Campbell came in the room he explained things well and even showed me the problem teeth on x-rays. Overall the staff was very friendly, prompt and thanked me for coming in, which made for a great experience. I highly recommend Clinton Dental Care.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2013

This is the first time i have ever been to the dentist in my life, and i went to see Dr. Campbell, and it was the worst appt with anyone ive ever gone to. His staff was rude, and he is very arrogant. My tooth was so decayed, he wanted to do a root canal, but i said to pull it. He got very annoyed and said he could save it, but i didnt have the money, so just pull it. Well, he pulled it all right, after he numbed up my mouth and pulled the wrong tooth the first time. On top of that, after his lame apology, he only wrote me three pain pills for darvocet and charged me for pulling both teeth!I had a dry socket after a few days and called, and his staff told me to take a couple of aspirin and "tough" it out". I would recommend him at your own peril.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2011

He and staff are friendly outgoing, and show concern for your comfort. His work quality is good. Dental hygenist not as thorough as could be in watching for developing problems or giving advice. The dental procedure he did for me was time consuming because of difficult location of cavity. He remained calm and centered on task. No discomfort. That goes a long way in dental work from the patient's view. I also walked out calm and never any soreness or discomfort.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2010