Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth Kronlage

I see Dr. Kronledge for OMT. She takes the time I need to get my body back into shape. It's amazing the difference a treatment can make!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

I found my first time experience with this doctor to be a very unpleasant experience. I found her to be Robotic,detached and inattentive. While she had time to wash her hands in between every handshake she seemed to be unable to understand my explanation of my relatively easily understandable medical condition. She seemed to question the truthfulness of my conditon while medical records would easily prove otherwise. My condition has no corrolation with pain medication or any addictive substance yet she seemed very resistant to prescribe my regular medication that has no side effects. My appointment time was taken up by discussing my insurance even though she is my assigned provider. This is something admin staff could have discussed but did not need to because it was frivilous and unnecessary conversation. She needs work on listening and relating to patient's concerns.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

Was concerned about switching Docs but am very pleased with her. She hears you and talks with you and you feel uplifted when you leave. Both her and her nurse are great.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2010

Dr Kronlage is fairly new to Kiva Medical. She shares this office with 3 other drs. I wasn't really sure about seeing a brand new practicing doctor, but I figured at least she would have the time for me. Which she does, and she definately uses it. She will sit and talk to me as long as I need about as many different things that I want to talk about. She is very knowledgeable since not being out of school & internship & whatnot. The staff that she inherited are great, they are all very knowledgeable & very helpful. I have worked with them for over 10 years as I saw a doctor in this practice that moved on. I would highly recommend Kiva Medical & Dr. Elizabeth Kronlage.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2010