Ratings for Dr. Steven V. Macagnone

He is a very knowledgeable and honest doctor, which is very hard to find these days. Besides feeling better when I leave his office I also leave with an education that my family and I would have never had if I went somewhere else. Chiropractic became a life style for me and my family. Everyone should be aware of what Chiropractic does for substaining a healthy life.My kids love it because they never get shots there and they always feel great after an adjustment.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2010

People don't need back pain to visit a chiropractor. If the spine isn't properly aligned, the nervous system malfunctions & blood flow can be constricted. I battle Crohn's disease. Conventional medicine & "studies" failed me. Several surgeries later & struggling to achieve good health, I started with Dr Steve. He is working to properly align my spine. My pain has subsided & I feel great! Dr. Steve helps people with various problems: stress, bulging discs, teary eyes, arthritis, joint problems, sciatica, vertigo, allergies, carpal tunnel & the list goes on. He has a wonderful contagious uplifting attitude. Dr Steve hears your concerns & addresses them. Besides treating the pain Dr Steve locates the source of the problem to prevent it from reoccurring. I am one of his many satisfied patients. During your consultation if you are still skeptical ask Dr Steve for Luann's phone number & I would be more than happy to speak with you in detail about my experiences with him!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2010