Ratings for Dr. Ronald A. Jenkins

i love Dr Jenkins. he saved my life on two different occasions. he was very helpful and sensitive to my needs as well as my family. and when other doctors said no he spoke to them to make them change there minds and cause of him i am here today. thanks so much

flag | Submitted May 6, 2010

My experience is that this doctor is more interested in money than patients. He is always late with too many appointments scheduled. He is very capable, but requires more tests than is necessary and also requires an office visit for delivering the results of tests, along with an additional charge to hear the results.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2010

Dr J, is the best doctor we have ever had not only for myself but my mom also. He has a saying, i'm on my don't worry. We can call him day or night and he will answer. I would rate him as one of the top 100 physicians. His staff is outstanding always helpful and goes out of their way to make sure you are taken care of, they return calls very quickly and so does the Dr J.There is nothing more I can say but that he is the Greatest...

flag | Submitted January 29, 2010

Dr. Ronald A. Jenkins's Credentials

• University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)