Ratings for Dr. Stacie B. Carter

Such a cute girl! Best obgyn I have ever had! She never makes situations awkward, and listens very well. I recommend her to all of my family and friends!!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

Best midwife/doctor I have ever had. Shes kind and personable and spends time with you. She adressed all my problems and concerns during pregnancy, birth, and after. Shes one of the only midwives/doctor that I trust. Shes awesome.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2013

I was really pleased with Stacie Carter. She was able to put me at ease and address my concerns. Within minutes she was able to diagnose a hormone imbalance. Since my visit I have started losing weight and my face is clearing up! I have recommended her to many people.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2012

Stacie is very knowledgable and caring with her practice. I appreciate the sincerity of her and her staff. Highly reccomend.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011

Stacie was great to work with. She helped me feel confident in my pregnancy. She met my mental health concerns and post-partum depression. She takes the time to listen to my concerns. She doesn't just take 15 minutes and then "times up." She was very flexible with scheduling and typically my appointments were on time.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2011

Great new clinic!! Love Stacie, she is so cute, fun and SMART!!! Her staff is so fun too. I would recommend them to ALL my family and friends!!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2010