Ratings for Dr. Shaun Demeris

Dr. Shaun is extremely knowledgeable and takes great care of his patients. Before meeting him I didn’t really believe that chiropractic treatment can be so helpful. I had pain in my upper and lower back for a long time due to bad posture and stress and within 2 visits I was feeling so much better. Dr Shaun spends a lot of time to listen, investigate and explain what’s causing the pain and treatment thereafter. I am really thankful to him to help me get rid off this chronic pain. I will totally recommend Dr Shaun to anyone who is dealing with upper back and lower back pain.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2019

Excellent chiropractor. Very knowledgeable and helpful. I would highly recommend Dr. Shaun.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2018

I didn't know the difference between and good chiropractor and a bad one. Shaun takes his time when doing my adjustments and would take the time to massage my muscles to loosen them up before doing the adjustment. My appointment would last approximately 1 hour. My old chiropractor would do a little massaging and heat and I would be out of my appointment within 10 to 15 minutes. Adjustments with Shaun last longer and alleviated my should pain for a longer time frame then when I was seeing my old chiropractor. My advice is definitely do your research and if you feel like you are being rushed out of your appointment, you probably are and the quality of the service is not worth what you are paying for. I would highly recommend Shaun and agree that he is one of the best medical professional I've had the pleasure of dealing with. The staff are also great.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

I have been a regular patient of Shaun's for several years now. Having seen many chiropractors and other medical professional over the years prior to being his patient I can tell you that Shaun is by far the best medical professional I've ever seen. He really cares about whole health and I consult him for things you wouldn't normally think to go to your chiropractor for, like shin splints when I run as an example ( which he helped with BTW). I have referred several people to his practice and will continue to do so because I just can't say enough good things about him!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

I visited Dr Demeris a few weeks ago as a new patient. His receptionist was very kind to me. Shaun was incredible. He spent a long period of time assessing me and explaining what was wrong with me. He made suggestions of things I could do at home. The appointments have been great. He is kind and takes a great deal of time making me feel good. I highly recommend him and have already referred a friend who is also happy.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2014

I've been with Shaun from the start of his practice. He is by far the best chiropractor I've ever seen and I've seen lots. He explains everything very clearly and spends lots of time working the problem. He's excellent and, I wouldn't see anyone else.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

I have never been to a chiropractor before. This was my first visit... based on the reviews, I decided to go see Dr. Shaun Demeris. My first visit has been very pleasant, he shows initiative on helping fix whatever the problem might be. Makes you feel at ease with him, gives you motivation to get better. I would highly recommend him ?

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

He is the best chiropactor I have ever been to he truely listens and cares. He takes amazing care of my duaghter and me!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

Dr Demeris is the third chiropractor that I tried. I didn't have luck with the other two.He is great! he is very hard working, he is not all about money, he really wants you to get better and he is very gentle while explaining what he is about to do in each step. he is also very knowledgeable. I'm very happy with his work and I recommend him to anybody who wants to have a good experience. I also wish him good luck! :)

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

Dr. Demeris (Shaun) is the best Chiropractor I have ever seen. He truly does want you to get better and takes a great amount of time with each visit. He is a true gentleman and gives you advice,etc. to help with your issue, i.e. exercises to do, heat, ice, etc. Shaun is extremely caring and works long hours. In fact, I went to see him at 7:00 a.m. this morning. He does his very best (as do his staff) to fit you in when you are in great pain. I consider Shaun my friend and have referred many of my friends to him. His staff are incredibly friendly, courteous, caring and welcoming. Megan's smiling face is always a joy to see. This space does not allow me to say all that can be said about this doctor. In fact, I feel I can't ever leave Milton as he is irreplacable!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013