Ratings for Dr. Jeffery A. Downing

The doctor was very knowledgeable and helpful. Great staff, they are very helpful.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013

Wonderful place! The staff is caring and helpful. The physician is knowledgeable and patient.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2012

Wonderful Dr. Love the staff. I have never had a bad experience. He has cared for my family for years now and he is very knowledgeable. He has treated us for colds, broken bones, well visits.........you name it. Sometimes the wait is a little long but you can't beat the hours unless you want to go to and ER.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2012

He is good, but arrogant and his staff are rude and intolerable. I am most likely going to go somewhere else.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2012

Dr. Downing is on top of things. He definitely knows what he is doing. I won't go anywhere else. I have been a patient of his for years. He is very attentive, calls you back promptly, and does whatever he can to help you get better. His office is run so efficiently. I also love that you just walk in without an appointment and are usually in and out of the office within an hour. Also, his office is open in the evenings and on the weekend. That is a plus for a person like me who works during the weekday. Highly Recommend!!!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2012

Was helpful in my diagnosis of fibroids. He listened and tested me properly! I am grateful for his attentiveness and getting me treated promptly!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2012

Fantastic doctor. Extremely knowledgeable and approachable. Spends more time with you than any other doctor I have seen. Explains things thoroughly, just a really nice guy and extremely competent physician.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2012

Dr. Downing can seem a bit abrasive but he surely knows his stuff. He saved my brothers life. He wound up with thoracic outlet syndrome which is very uncommon for a teenager. Had to be flown to Mercy Medical Center in Toledo, OH because no surgeon in the state of Fl would touch him. Thank you for being on the ball that day Dr. Downing!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2011

Dr Downing has the worst patient realtionship I have ever seen. He is arrogant and belittleing.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2010

Dr. Jeffery A. Downing's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Secure Horizons