Ratings for Dr. Terri J. Nutt

I don't agree with the previous reviews at all staff are knowledgeable and Dr, Nutt is very courteous and intelligent. I am also not one to chit chat and just want a doctor to address my problem which she did very professionally. With all the pressures on doctors these days I understand doctors need to see more patients to keep their doors open...if your doctors are taking less time. Blame the insurance company and your congress because they are the ones creating unnecessary work and regulations for physicians. Dr. Nutt is great.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

Staff is very unfriendly. No smile, no greeting. I like Dr Nutt. She is knowledgeable and personable.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

As a busy mom of three, I appreciate how punctual the office is. I don't think I've ever had to wait longer than five minutes! I have found everyone in the office to be helpful, and Dr Nutt to be business-like but kind. She has answered any and every question I have ever asked!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

I found Dr. Nutt to be pleasant and professional. She addressed the problem that I consulted her for, answered my questions, and recommended treatment options. She was knowledgeable and carried out the treatment very competently. I would not hesitate to refer friends and family to her for treatment.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2016

Do not go here. This is a rude Dr. Who does not care about patients

flag | Submitted April 12, 2015

Her office said she took my insurance, verified it and I paid my copay. She spent 5 minutes in the exam room. Did a basic skin check in one area of the body, did a very limited family history and charged a higher level visit than she did. Her office lied about taking my insurance (which apparently is completely legal) and now I am responsible for the bill. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!!! She is terrible and just scamming patients. Don't trust them if they say they accept your insurance, because they more than likely do not. If there was a worse rating than one star I would give it.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Dr. Terri Nutt was rude and discourteous. She prescribed medication for my dermatologic symptoms and I expressed concerns regarding the medication’s safety for use during my pregnancy. Dr. Nutt assured me that the medication was safe to use during my pregnancy. I consulted my gynecologist and he informed me the medication prescribed by Dr. Nutt was not safe for use during pregnancy. The severity of the dermatologic condition for which the medication was prescribed was not such, that the benefit of taking the medication, outweighed the risk to my pregnancy. Not only were her interpersonal skills and politeness questionable, but she also, with confidence, prescribed a medication to me that was not safe for me to take while I am pregnant.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

Dr. Nutt took the practice from Dr. Lauden who retired. My wife and I adored Dr. Lauden and decided to give Dr. Nutt a chance. Dr. Nutt has the personality of a dead fish. She is cold and rude every time we visit. I have never seen her smile and she has never greeted us with a hello or goodbye. I went last week to have several moles, skin tags, and red dots (don't know the tech name) from my head and chest. I only got half of what I wanted done because she barely listened to my request before jumping into action. She gave me a full body exam that lasted all of 5 seconds. All she did was look me up and down and spin me around once. I told her my head has been itching non stop for a very long time and she sighed heavily and replied "if I had a dime for every time someone told me their head itched I could retire". Not the medical explanation or advice I was looking for! My family is going elsewhere!!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

I've gone twice to see D. Nutt, and both times she prescribed me the same thing. The second time, I told her that I would like to try something different, and she kept on insisting that I try the same treatment. In the end, the treatment didn't work and now I'm having to look for another dermatologist.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

New to SA i made an appointment to see Dr. Nutt. what i should have done is read her reviews which was my mistake - she came in cold as ice, shook my hand and never smiled, did not visit with me (even briefly) fielding my questions, concerns etc. she spoke through her teeth, was very rigid - the first thing she said to me was you have major sun damage prompted by "you will have skin cancer" - all this within a minute of meeting her - although i am an avid outdoor athlete and p.e. teacher - yes i am in the sun quite a bit -i make a point of seeing dermatologists every 6-12 months and do take precautions with sunscreen etc. i expected her to tell me i have sun damaged skin - what was uncalled for was HOW she spoke to me and just blatantly said you will get skin cancer - just like that. I have never been spoken to by a doctor in that manner - it was to the point that all i wanted to do is leave - not share anything and just leave. probably to her surprise i left with a clean bill of skin health - no cancers or questionable areas - upon checking out i had a question about a prescription she had written for me and had just left the room - she was still there in between patients - i asked front staff if i could ask her quickly that question (as i saw her there around the corner) - they told me to ask her nurse (on the phone for 7 minutes) and she would ask the Dr. she was right there!!!! they made me wait in the waiting room until nurse was off phone - i asked the nurse to which she did not know the answer and then proceeded around the corner to ask dr. nutt (who heard me talk to the nurse!!) she responded to the nurse before she finished asking her and then the nurse responded to me - how pathetic is that! not friendly, helpful in the least - she may be very knowledgeable in her field - but absolutely lacking in bedside manner and disposition to at least new patients - i immediately cancelled my follow-up appointment and my husband's - we will be looking for another dr. - good riddance dr. nutt-job

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

Dr. Terri J. Nutt's Credentials

• Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)