Ratings for Dr. Steven Hopping

I have since changed my name, but in 2012 I had liposuction on my stomach, flanks, arms, and face with Dr Hopping while he worked with another surgeon to do a breast augmentation. Dr Hopping chose to do liposuction on my stomach as well as sculpting. The results of the liposuction on my stomach was disastrous. My belly button was ruined and scarring under the skin from the "sculpting" was uneven and caused lumps and ripples on my stomach. He said that he took out as much fat that was advised. However, no fat on the top part of my stomach had been touched, which caused a fat roll. When I told Dr Hopping about the fat roll he denied neglecting the top part of my stomach and dismissed me when I complained about the rippling. I was so depressed about my appearance and the wasted money that I gave up hope and I have been living with it ever since. It has affected what clothes I can wear, my self-confidence, and being intimate with my husband. I have not talked about this publicly until now. Maybe this will help someone else.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

Dr. Hopping gave me the nose of my dreams! His staff was extremely courteous and friendly and made his operation run seamlessly so that one never had to wait for their appointment. He is extremely thorough with his follow-up appointments and obviously takes a great interest in each and every patient. In addition, one can tell that he is proud of the work he does, which only further made me appreciate the surgery. I had absolutely no pain and minimal swelling and bruising and, of course, the end result was fantastic! A completely natural-looking nose which I will enjoy for the rest of my life!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

The Best doctor on the East Coast. Dr Steven Hopping is one of the kindest and most knowledgeable surgeons I have ever met. THE BEST. Look no further.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

I had huge bags under my eyes at 25 years old. I visited my dermatogist and she recommended Dr Hopping. He answered all my questions and suggested transconjuctival blepharoplasty to remove some of the fat. Surgery took a little over an hour and full recovery 10-14 days. Best decision I ever made! It's now been 3 years and still no eye bags. Dr hopping is great

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

Dr. Hopping is an incredible surgeon with a wonderful staff and great follow up. He has a conservative, natural approach answering all questions befor and after surgery. I recommended him to a friend and both she and her husband are now his very happy patients. He is just excellent.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

If you are looking for natural results, Dr. Hopping is AMAZING! Truly AMAZING!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

He's a rock star -- truly a gifted artist and surgeon, and his long-time staff are all exceptionally kind and professional. Look no further. You won't regret it.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

My experience with Dr. Hopping and his staff to remove my double chin was exceptional, from initial consultation to surgery followup. Dr. Hopping clearly described my options, showing before/after pictures of his clients to make things concrete. He was cautious in describing expected results, and the outcome for me was better than promised with no residual fat at all. Dr. Hopping and his staff are professional but are also very welcoming. I’m thrilled with my experience and recommend Dr. Hopping wholeheartedly.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

What an easy, comfortable and satisfying experience I had with Dr. Hopping and his office staff - all of them. The magical words from Dr. Hopping, at least for me, is that I would look refreshed and rested which is exactly the words I heard from folks at work 2 weeks later who had no knowledge of why I had taken time off. I opted for the face and eye lift, the healing process was swift with minimal bruising. Prior to the procedure my confidence level was high, and I trusted Dr. Hopping, comfortable with his demeanor and listening skills, the result being that, based on our conversations, what I anticipated was what actually occurred - the fresh and rested look, not a "plasticized" look. The office experience was phenomenal, arriving not too early in the morning to a private office, not waiting around, not filling out paperwork, meeting almost immediately with the anesthesiologist who was very cool, and then remembering nothing until I came to and went home to rest with proper instructions. I had a strong comfort level knowing that his staff has been working with him for about 20 years each, demonstrating that there is a relationship that exists that is caring and respectful. The administrative staff is equally wonderful, and I look forward to recommending Dr. Hopping and his staff to others. In sum, I could not have wished for a better experience.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

Dr. Steven Hopping and his staff are amazing. My procedure and follow up were done with skilled performance. I highly recommend Dr. Steven Hopping. His results are beautiful and he loves what he does. It shows and his staff could not be more helpful.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

Dr. Steven Hopping's Credentials

• Univ Of Cincinnati Coll Of Med, Cincinnati Oh 45267 (Grad. 1975)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal