Ratings for Dr. Steven Hopping

Several procedures later....I look years younger. He will not give you the California wind blown look.... if that is what you're looking for he is not your guy. His results are much more natural-looking. He's wonderful!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

I have since changed my name, but in 2012 I had liposuction on my stomach, flanks, arms, and face with Dr Hopping while he worked with another surgeon to do a breast augmentation. Dr Hopping chose to do liposuction on my stomach as well as sculpting. The results of the liposuction on my stomach was disastrous. My belly button was ruined and scarring under the skin from the "sculpting" was uneven and caused lumps and ripples on my stomach. He said that he took out as much fat that was advised. However, no fat on the top part of my stomach had been touched, which caused a fat roll. When I told Dr Hopping about the fat roll he denied neglecting the top part of my stomach and dismissed me when I complained about the rippling. I was so depressed about my appearance and the wasted money that I gave up hope and I have been living with it ever since. It has affected what clothes I can wear, my self-confidence, and being intimate with my husband. I have not talked about this publicly until now. Maybe this will help someone else.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

Dr. Hopping gave me the nose of my dreams! His staff was extremely courteous and friendly and made his operation run seamlessly so that one never had to wait for their appointment. He is extremely thorough with his follow-up appointments and obviously takes a great interest in each and every patient. In addition, one can tell that he is proud of the work he does, which only further made me appreciate the surgery. I had absolutely no pain and minimal swelling and bruising and, of course, the end result was fantastic! A completely natural-looking nose which I will enjoy for the rest of my life!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

The Best doctor on the East Coast. Dr Steven Hopping is one of the kindest and most knowledgeable surgeons I have ever met. THE BEST. Look no further.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

I visited Dr. Hopping for a hair transplant procedure. I was extremely pleased with the professionalism of he and his staff. I met with him twice before the procedure and he explained exactly what was going to be done in detail. He answered all of my questions. He was friendly and conversational. The same is true of his staff--they are all friendly, caring people who are highly professional. The day of the procedure Dr. Hopping and his staff, including the surgical assistants, were great in making me comfortable and at ease. The surgery itself was a breeze and the follow-up was excellent. This is an excellent, caring doctor who has surrounded himself with great staff. Thanks you! SS

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

I've had both an eyelift and a lower facelift/neck lift, separately and a few years apart, done by Dr. Hopping and I couldn't be happier with the results. He is a master in ensuring that his patients don't have the "shiny skin/pulled eyes look" that one sees on many patients who have had facelifts. He is professional, patient, gives his honest opinion and has an excellent staff both medical and front office working for him. I can't speak highly enough about Dr. Hopping and his office. I would and have highly recommended him to friends.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

3weeks ago, third time I had procedure done by Dr. STEVEN HOPPING. I CAN TELL YOU WITH ALL HONESTY HE IS THE BEST IN THIS PROFESSION. HIS WORK IS MAGICAL. HIS OFFICE VERY WELCOMING AND COOPERATING ANY WAY THEY CAN. I HAD MANY COMPLIMENTS FOR LOOKING GREAT WITHOUT SCREAMING I HAD SOME WORK DONE. I RECOMMEND HIM VERY HIGHLY. THERE IS NOT A SEVOND ONE LIKE HIM.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2016

I had huge bags under my eyes at 25 years old. I visited my dermatogist and she recommended Dr Hopping. He answered all my questions and suggested transconjuctival blepharoplasty to remove some of the fat. Surgery took a little over an hour and full recovery 10-14 days. Best decision I ever made! It's now been 3 years and still no eye bags. Dr hopping is great

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

Dr. Hopping is my angel. He has turned my life around. He is the best cosmetic surgeon in the area. His technique is so subtle, no one can detect what I had done. I had a neck lift several years ago and still looks natural. Even with the fillers he uses, it is so subtle, it doesn't look obvious.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

Dr. Hopping is an incredible surgeon with a wonderful staff and great follow up. He has a conservative, natural approach answering all questions befor and after surgery. I recommended him to a friend and both she and her husband are now his very happy patients. He is just excellent.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Dr. Steven Hopping's Credentials

• Univ Of Cincinnati Coll Of Med, Cincinnati Oh 45267 (Grad. 1975)