Ratings for Dr. Kendra Schick

I have been seeing Dr. Schick for 3 years now and I have nothing but good things to say about her! She is so caring and an amazing Dentist, she always makes the time to address all my concerns and her staff are all very informative and friendly. Would definitely recommend her to anyone!!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

I am the writer of the rating before last one of March 24th. I said the truth and nothing but the truth. However, I wonder what a coincidence.....that a patient has canonised Dr. Schick as a Saint. The world must recognise that a miracle has happened in Calgary !!!!! Hallelujah....

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

Dr. Schick is an amazing dentist! She's so kind and caring to all her patients. I have struggled with TMJ issues my whole life and no dentist or doctor seemed to want to help but Dr schick spent so much time and effort into helping me! She definitely goes above and beyond for her patients. The staff is really informative and very kind as well.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

I think Dr. K. Schick excels on selling poetry in her advertising like most politicians. I was dubed by her AD in Hawkwood Magazine and I was completely disappointed by her so called "Hygienists" care and experience and her personal dental experience and her pretence of knowing something about TMJ as claimed in your AD. I paid almost $550.00 for both services and I just I had left without paying a penny because that is what her services are worth.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

Nothing but good things to say about her and the staff!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

I am frankly shocked at some of the negative reviews here. I have had Dr.Schick as my dentist for 2 years now and I dont think I can think of anyone better for myself or my family for our oral care. I postponed going to a dentist for nearly 4 years here since my old one moved to BC and I am a VERY jittery patient because of some terrible experiences I have has with extractions without the fully freezing the area etc. Dr.Schick and her staff have always been kind and have tried to explain the procedures to me and taking care with freezing etc until I am comfortable. I could keep writing her praises here but they will still fall short. No regrets with Dr.Schick!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Schick as a dentist for three years now and could not be happier with her. She is honest, sincere we have always been happy with our dental work. I trust that whatever she does or recommends for my kids or myself is exactly what she would also do for her own family and that is pretty comforting.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2011

A great dentist, she addresses all the issues and gives explanations to all questions asked. Super helpful staff, and very interested what is going on with the patient. I have no issue with her being a bit late....stuff happens in a dental or medical office that the docs have no control over. I know that Kendra will give me the time I need when I need it.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2011

I have always been terrified of the dentist. When I was younger I had some bad experiences with freezing not taking and the dentist beginning work. Dr Schick is the best at giving needles! Dr Schick always explains what she is doing and why she is doing it. I trust her judgement to take care of my oral health.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2011

I was recommended by a friend to see Dr. Schick. Overall she seemed ok, I wasn’t too impressed with her staff, they were nice enough & polite but seemed more interested in talking about their weekend then worrying about the client lying down in their chair in front of them. Overall I did feel she was a bit pushy with trying to convince me to get certain dental work done, but I guess I can see how it could come off as “education” but it just sounded like selling to me. I don’t think ill be going back. I had to edit my post because my rating scale says 1,3,3,4 but I actually picked 1,2,2,3 ..? it seems like the system bumped up my last three ratings by 1..lol??

flag | Submitted November 18, 2010