Ratings for Dr. Spencer L. Haller

Lacking empathy. God complex. Always late. Difficulty getting appointments. Poor communication.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

I had a bad experience with this Dr. misdiagnosing me then another time arguing with me about specific treatments I was not comfortable with. Both times I had to ask to be refered to another Dr. I wouldn't recommend him he is phony polite and arrogant. Not very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2015

Seeking a new Primary Care Physician for my son and I. Heartened by Dr. Haller's excellent reviews, I called for info and was treated like an idiot by what sounded like a snooty, spoiled teenager. Typical Wilbraham. Seems like Doctor deserves better. I know I do.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

Dr. Haller is truly a top-notch diagnostician. He diagnosed a malignant tumor that was missed by many doctors in the past, one of whom was a specialist in that area. He save me from extensive disfiguring surgery (at the very least), and likely saved my life. In addition to his superb technical abilities he is a compassionate physician. He cares about his patients, and has a great bedside manner. I am very fortunate to have him as my primary care doctor! I give Dr. Haller my highest recommendation.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

Makes you feel very comfortable,Would absolutely go to him again.Knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2013

Dr.Haller is the best dr.I have ever had by far.he cares about his patients and their pain issues and concerns and will go the extra mile to make sure he covers all the bases with his treatment plan and does not try to "pass the buck"to a so called specialist.I moved over 100 miles away and have tried two primary care physicians and dropped them quickly.I am going back to dr.haller he is more than worth the three hour drive.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2011

He is the best doctor who really takes the time to diagnose the issue at hand. I was very fortunate to find him and I encourage others to make Dr. Haller their primary physician.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2011

I have had an outstanding relationship with Dr. Spencer Haller at RiverBend Medical Group in Wilbraham, MA. He is a fine gentleman, and an exemplary physician. He takes his time with his patients,is empathic,and his knowledge is "State of the Art." He is board certified in two specialties, no small accomplishment! I have found his exams to be very comprehensive,and he is more that willing to take the time to clearly explain your condition, and his treatment plan. In addition, Dr.Haller is a very friendly, approachable, and a truly personable physician. His personality is so great in fact, I start to feel better as soon as he greets me in his office! If you are looking for a fine young M.D. stop in and see Dr. Spencer Haller. I very highly recommend him, without any reservations!(Ed Kardas, Ph.D., R.N., and patient - Wilbraham, MA)

flag | Submitted January 29, 2010

Dr. Spencer L. Haller's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan