Ratings for Dr. Thomas John

I had to wait 4 months to see this overpaid physiotherapist. A one page list of trivial exercises to resolve 10 years of chronic pain. He overestimates his usefullness (or lack thereof) grossly. Find someone else besides this idiot.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Horrible just gave me a pile of exercises didn't listen truly the worst experience I've ever had with a doctor. So disappointed

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

The best Dr. ever. Finally, a Dr. who believed my pain is real and was able to find cause. Brilliant, caring, compassionate is how I would describe this Dr. He is quite a bit older (doesn't look it) and I worry what I'll do when he retires. I adore this man.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

I started seeing dr John maybe 10 years ago for back issues. He was the one who finally got the right diagnosis and sent me for the appropriate treatment. Now I see him to get Botox injections to deal with migraines. He is always on time (if not ahead) and he is a great listener, very thorough in his evaluation. His secretary, in the other hand, appears to be in a bad mood every single time I see her (Lisa). When I told Dr Rod about Lisa's attitude problem, he always finds excuses for her. That I don't like.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

I had a very different experience. No tests, just shows me a list of exercises to do. Very painful. I find out I have other diagnosis 6 months later and he may have caught it if my appointment didn't run like I was getting mechanical rehearsed 10 minutes of his time!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Horible doctor sends me in circles talking about his own problems. Getting a real doctor going to cancel my appt.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

I have been going to see Dr. John for 8 years. He has helped me with many different ways! He has listened to me and has seen me cry many different times. His empathy for his patients is far beyond any other doctor I have seen.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

My first visit with Dr.Thomas John was good. He help me out with so much, and listened to what I had to say! Going to see him again, I now have answears to alot of my health problems now very happy with him!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Thank you for your help with my lower back! KellyB

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

If it weren't for Dr. John I wouldn't have any quality of life. Sending me to do LASER THERAPY was the best decision. Not just any laser at any place . The place I attend heals not masking the pain. He is so empathetic and I don't know where I would be without him .

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014