Ratings for Dr. Theodore Alan Golden

The main thing I have to say is that I am VERY THANKFUL that I went to this doctor. After going through a surgery that messed up my nose, I was really scared to do this again. First of all, the consultation was quick, easy, and very informative. Dr Golden's staff is very friendly, and what I liked the most is that he showed me a book full of photos of before and afters. Every single nose looked natural and amazing. There was a dip on one side of my nose (as you can see in the photos) he did a perfect job filling each side to make it even. Surgery day went great. At night the doctor himself called to make sure I was doing OK. I had two follow up appointments. I am so glad I went to Dr Golden. My nose looks amazing and so natural. He is an artist and great at what he does.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

Dr. Golden is nothing short of amazing. Beautiful!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

I found Dr. Golden to be extremely professional and was so happy with my rhinoplasty he performed several years ago that I went back to him to do my eyes. I trust him implicitly. My nose is everything I wanted it to be and now my eyes are as well. He is a perfectionist and his follow up calls and check-ups prove this. He cares and wants only the best results for his patients. The most telling proof is that after I had my nose done, all my peers thought I had changed my hair or had a vacation. The same thing just happened after he did my eyes! I looked totally natural after each surgery. I recommend him highly and trust him as well as his well trained staff.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

I had my rhinoplasty with Dr. Golden about a year ago and I'm very pleased with the results and my experience. My original nose was had a hump and a droopy tip and was much to large for my body proportion. Dr. Golden gave me a nose that fits my face and looks completely natural! He proved that he truly cares about his patients. After I got home the day of surgery I noticed a lot of bleeding and wasn't sure if it was normal. Dr. Golden called to check on me that evening (as he does with all patients) and told me my stitch may have came out and to come straight to his office. Dr. G quickly took care of the problem and the rest of my recovery went very smooth. Very impressed and happy with my results!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

I am a Doctor. I used to live in Michigan. Dr Golden did my Rhinoplasty 10 yrs ago . I loved the results. Looks beautiful, natural and has stood the test of time. He cured my breathing problems by fixing deviated septum in the process. Just recently, I flew close to 3000 miles to have Dr Golden do my Facelift. Two reason for this. First, absolute confidence in his abilities and skills as a surgeon, due to first hand experience. Second, just as important the fact that he does not use general anesthesia. Recent image studies of the Brain show that general anesthesia may cause permanent changes in our brain. Again, Dr Golden did a wonderful job and I will recommend him to my friends and family without any hesitation.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

4 years later, I'm seeking a revision rhinoplasty with another surgeon, as my nostril is collapsing and tip twisting due to Dr. Golden's methods during surgery. My nose has never been straight since it healed post-surgery, and I wasn't comfortable having him operate on me again for a revision. The docs I've been consulting with say they see a lot of his patients coming in for revisions. One even used the term "Golden tip" when referring to my nose, as in, he does this with the tips a lot...they're ok for a year or year and a half, and then they start to change. I also woke up during surgery, and if you read through his reviews carefully, you'll add this happens to his patients a lot. Finally, he's creepy. He rested my hand against his thigh while taking blood, and it was definitely not necessary for the blood draw. Yuck.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Sincere thanks to Plastic Surgeon Doctor Theodore Golden, practicing in Troy MI. He performed a facelift on me 17 days ago, end of March 2017, and he did a beautiful job. I look amazing, and I feel so grateful I was able to get a beautiful result from his expertise and knowledge…I heard him mentoring another doctor on his staff, and I was so impressed with how he was teaching her, he obviously had so much to impart. We women go in for these procedures and we have no idea the complexity and skill required, it’s nothing short of amazing really. I would also like to mention that Dr. Golden is not only skilled, he is compassionate, grounded, sincere, confident, has a great sense of humor, and works with a sense of dedication and humility. He has seen me several times pre and post op, and both he and his staff were very thorough to ensure my wellbeing. They go over everything and take very good care. I would highly recommend Dr. Golden, and if you plan on having facial cosmetic surgery, get in and see Dr. Golden! You will love him!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

A friend of mine had her Rhinoplasty done by Dr. Golden. At the time I had previously had a consultation with another surgeon. I decided to schedule a consultation with Dr. Golden since years before when I first had the desire to fix my nose I had came across his work and absolutely loved it. I went in for my consultation and right away I know he was the right surgeon for me. Not only is he extremely down to earth, funny and makes you feel at ease, he happens to be extremely talented, confident, highly meticulous and dedicated to his patients. His experience and knowledge in the field is incomparable to anyone else. I went in for my surgery and when I awoke he was right there making me feel comfortable and told me everything had turned out beautifully. My nose looked perfect! Later on that night I had a scare and Dr. Golden told me to immediately meet him at his office. He drove almost an hour from his home to take care of something minor late at night. I knew I had made the right decision. He is so committed to his patients. He will drop everything and meet you in an instant, no matter what. He did an amazing job and I would not recommend anyone else but him. Thank you Dr. Golden, you're truly the best of the best! -K.S.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Best surgeon out there. don't waste your time with anyone else. Dr. Golden changed my life. I was self conscious about my nose for years. I'm so happy with my results. staff is wonderful. Dr. Golden is amazing and will change your life. Don't trust anyone else you will regret it. I was referred by family and friends. I choose Dr. Golden because I seen results. Thank you DR. Golden for changing my life.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Great staff, dismissive doctor who delivered half of the results we discussed (clearing airways some), but then went against my wishes for the rest and did what he thought would look best, instead of what we'd agreed on. My nose is now wider (I was happy with the width before), too long, and noticeably crooked, with prominent and uneven cartilage on the tip. Two years after surgery, I can say with confidence that my nose looked better before, and complimented my features more harmoniously. I also woke up during surgery, and if you read the reviews on other sites, you'll see that's more common with Dr. Golden than it should be.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Dr. Theodore Alan Golden's Credentials

• Univ Of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 48109 (Grad. 1969)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Troy, MI