Ratings for Dr. Yubo Ren

very good Doctor i like him, my husband likes him to ,he is dedicated to help find whats wrong when your sick

flag | Submitted November 26, 2019

My family doctor left this clinic and I was shuffled to Dr. Ren. I'm still in shock over how he handled me. Terrible bedside manner. Wanted to make a sale from the clinic next door that he runs, more than understanding my medical needs. Have never had a doctor hard sell me on a product before.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2019

Front staff is rude! Dr Doesn’t seem to listen always in a rush!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2019

Dr. Ren always seems to want to brush me off. Never has time to see me fully. When I ask him about my high blood pressure and what I should do about it. He just shrugged and said "its high, just be mindful". I understand that he wants to see as many patients as possible, but if he doesn't take the time with each patient, its just bad medicine.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2019

Very knowledgeable, easy to talk to and very helpful.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2018

dr. ren is great. i have never been more comfortable with any doctor. i literally tell him everything. since moving to this new practice i find great improvment with his staff. his recipionists are great his nurses are great. if ren is not in for awhile the other doctors will see me and they are all very nice

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

I now live in kingston. While in Ottawa Dr. Ren was my GP. I found him very knowledgeable and helpful. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2016

First off, let me start by saying I don't believe he has any malice or ill will. I think he generally cares about people. It's just that he's incompetent. He has made several errors over the last few years with Rx's and treatment that have resulted in extreme discomfort and one emergency room visit. The ongoing joke between myself and my pharmacists is how many times he has made mistakes on scripts that they've had to call him to clarify and correct. I think it may be that English is not his first language. I'm desperately trying to find a new family doctor. The older female receptionist is usually pleasant and helpful. The younger one is ok, but I wasn't overly impressed the one day when she ignored the lineup of patients only to exchange PDA's with her boyfriend/husband. Sure it may have been on her off time, but entirely inappropriate. My advice is don't use Dr. Ren's services unless you are absolutely stuck.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2015

My husband and I followed Dr. ren to his new practice on Hazeldean, thinking and hoping that the service would be much better. After a few more appointments, at the new clinic, we continue to be disappointed. My husband left the clinic this afternoon without seeing the Dr., he was escort to an examination room twice. The first time to be return to the waiting room as the examination room and not been prepared for the next patient. On the second escort, he waited for 35 minutes for Dr. Ren. My husband could hear the Dr. With his patient in the next room. With a busy afternoon ahead, my husband left the clinic without seeing the Doctor. We also have another issue of Dr. Ren calling us to schedule appointments to discuss test results. We are hoping that the clinic did not charge OHIP for today's appointment. We are now looking for a new family doctor.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

Dr Ren has been taking care of four members in my family for several years. He is kind and caring, he takes his time to do a full exam for check-ups and always makes time for questions. Dr. Ren quite clearly has a great deal of knowledge in his specialty and provides valuable advice to his patients. He made urgent referral to other specialties for my mom, and called back his office to make sure that the test he ordered was done as scheduled while he was working in a hospital outside Ottawa! We are so lucky to have him. His staff in the new location are very friendly and helpful as well. Thanks.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014