Ratings for Dr. Nadine Norman

I had my first visit with Dr. Norman, and it was absolutely fantastic she is very knowledgeable, caring,warm and made me feel at ease. I came out of the appointment very positive and I would highly recommend her to anyone of my friends and family members. Top notch Dr.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Dr. Norman is an amazing & a very kind human being . May you & your loved ones have a Blessed Christmas & a bright & prosperous New Year !

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Norman by my family doctor for breast cancer surgery this year. She was nothing but caring and empathetic while being professional - and held my hand every step of the way right up to my follow up appointment. While her practice is very busy and there are the usual delays waiting to see her, her bedside manner and experience is worth the wait. I would highly recommend Dr. Norman.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Dr. Norman is a very kind, caring, and patient person, but all these before You have the surgery. After the surgery, you go to her for a follow up, she is totally a different person. I do not know if she gets paid for the follow ups or not.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2016

Dr. Norman is the best doctor she is very caring and and showed compassion and saved my life. She is an excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

Dr. Norman was very informative and patient and showed a lot of compassion to the situation. It's a shame that she has such a horrible receptionist (that's all she is) She needs to hire someone who matches her demeanour because this receptionist almost can make you want to change doctors even before you've had the opportunity to meet the doctor.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

My mother had an appointment with Dr.Norman and she was very rude , racist and full of attitude as well as her staff. As a doctor , you should be able to accommodate to every patient and she was very rude and impatient with us because my mother had difficulty speaking English. As my mother was explaining to me , so I can translate ; she cut her off and responded by saying, she does not have much time. I make an appointment so you make the time, to talk about the surgery procedure. Just because she is a doctor does not give her and her staff the right to feel superior than everyone else. I think the reason for the mixed reviews is because if your Caucasian then you will be treated pretty well , but if not , I strongly suggest you find another surgeon. I am shocked and really disappointed by the way we were being treated.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

Dr. Norman has been so very kind and gentle with me. She is very warm and made me feel at ease through everything. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Had breast cancer surgery by Dr Norman in 2013 and couldn't be more pleased with all my care. Dr Norman is is kind, gentle, caring, knowledgeable and fantastic surgeon. I never felt rushed and her surgical skills are wonderful. Staff in office and Breast Clinic very helpful and kind. I would highly recommend her to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2016

She was rude, inconsiderate and not kind with my elderly mother in both appointments..we had with her.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016