Ratings for Dr. Carlos J. Parajon

Great dr and staff. Been to this dentist several times and always very pleased with my experience. PAINLESS!!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

Good dentla experience. Nice people. the dr is very knowledgeable and easy to talk to. very pleased with my visit.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

very bad dentist bad experiance dealing with this dentist he is a bad person

flag | Submitted December 10, 2012

Dr. Parajon was considerate of my apprehension and made me feel comfortable. Took all my nerves away. Did not feel anything and as a matter of fact I did not realize we were done until surprisingly they told me we were done. If you are fearful of the dentist go see this Dr. He is very GOOD!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012

I really like how nice and professional the workers were at blossoming smiles and I have already told 3 people they need to go there for their dental needs.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2011

Old equipment. Pushing their crown in an hour. I went in for their crown special. By the time I left, I had paid more than if I had gone to a Newport Beach dentist. He claims he is a crown and bridge specialist but there was nothing different or special about what he did. I learned my lesson. Never go in for the teaser offer. I am going back to my old dentist and appreciating him more than ever!!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2010