Ratings for Dr. Kai Q. WU

I had a total abdominal hysterectomy. She first did an D and C and results were negative, she started to do a laporoscopic hyst. but too many lesions and adhesions and too large fibroids. Was very helpful and presented all options before surgery. Am on the road to painfree belly. Very knowledgable and caring.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2011

Wonderful practice and she is my favorite doctor in this practice. She takes the time to answer as many questions as I have, she is very thorough, returns calls promptly and makes me feel at ease through pregnancy.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2011

I made the first post to this dr (about only going to her for minor things). and I want to update and say how happy I am with her as a doctor. I had an ovarian cyst removed by her in Bryn Mawr hospital and I was there for a day a half after the procedure. She checked in on me several times while I was there, and made sure I felt well enough to go home. She followed up with me after I went home as well.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2010

She is very nice and seems to be helpful. I have not been going to her for very long so I can not verify how knowledgeable she is (hence only a 3). All I've had from her is the usual pap smear and she put me on the nuvaring. I've been having a problem with a cyst near my ovary and she has been all to eager trying to convince me to have it removed by her. I have been putting it off because I was nervous about how much she knows about removing a cyst. But I recently decided that I want to have it removed after all.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2010

Dr. Kai Q. WU's Credentials

• Chinese

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Amerigroup