Ratings for Dr. Michael D. Saxe

My daughter needed work done and this dentist was recommended by her orthodontist. The 1st appointment cost $1200, which we paid CASH in full on the day of her work getting done. The following procedure was going to cost $1000 cash, so we waited a month until we could afford it. I get paid on Friday, but the dentist is not open Fri, Sat, or Sun. We made an appointment on Thursday, the day BEFORE I get paid. I called a week before the scheduled appointment to reschedule, because I knew I could not pay until the following day's paycheck. The office staff CONVINCED me not to reschedule, said they had no openings for a long while, and promised that they would work with me and accept payment the following Monday. At their urging, and the fact that my daughter needed the work done, I kept the appointment. My wife drives an hour-and-a-half into Vegas from Pahrump and they will not accept my daughter, demanding full payment. This dentist doesn't care about your kids, only their money!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2011