Ratings for Dr. Michael V. Macri

If you are looking into getting Botox, go to Dr. Macri. I had my reservations at first but, after some extensive research and a few failed trips to various doctors' offices, I settled on Dr. Macri and couldnt be happier I did. I was really anxious about having a procedure done to my face (I had read about all the risks involved). Dr Macri answered all my questions honestly and with a smile. I got the procedure that day. I experienced NO pain and NO side effects and I couldn't have been more happy with the results. It was worth every penny.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Very professional. Loved the results! No long waiting times!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

I recently had laser liposuction performed by Dr. Macri and I am very pleased with the results. The doctor and his staff were professional and attentive. It was very easy to make an appointment and there was no waiting. Also the cost for the procedure was reasonable and competitive.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

I tried going elsewhere for Botox but regretted. I have seen Dr. Macri for about 3 years and would never consider going to another Dr. again. The staff is terrific too.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

I would never see any doctor for my Botox except him, he is the best

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

Very skilled doctor! My Botox was perfect and lasted longer than expected?

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Professional and knowledgeable doctor and staff! Helpful in answering any questions you may have and provides all the information you need for the services performed.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Dr Macri and the staff are just wonderful! They akways remember me and are extremely helpful! Dr Macri himself is very friendly, knowledgeable and i love his work! I have recommended Dr MAcri to all my friends. I am soo happy that i found him.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

Dr. Michael V. Macri's Credentials

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 1988)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "If you are looking into getting Botox, go to Dr. Macri. I had my reservations at first but, after some extensive research and a few failed trips to various doct..."

February 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Macri has a great and subtle touch. He doesn't overdo it, his work is flawless. Nicole"

February 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very professional. Loved the results! No long waiting times!"

February 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently had laser liposuction performed by Dr. Macri and I am very pleased with the results. The doctor and his staff were professional and attentive. It was..."

February 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I tried going elsewhere for Botox but regretted. I have seen Dr. Macri for about 3 years and would never consider going to another Dr. again. The staff is terri..."

February 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would never see any doctor for my Botox except him, he is the best"

February 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very skilled doctor! My Botox was perfect and lasted longer than expected?"

February 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been very satisfied with my Botox treatments from Dr. Macri and recommend him."

February 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Professional and knowledgeable doctor and staff! Helpful in answering any questions you may have and provides all the information you need for the services per..."

February 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Macri and the staff are just wonderful! They akways remember me and are extremely helpful! Dr Macri himself is very friendly, knowledgeable and i love his wo..."

January 30, 2015
  • 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

September 17, 2013
  • Specialty changed from "Family / G.P." to "Cosmetic / Plastic Surgeon"

August 19, 2013