Ratings for Dr. PARUL Patel

flag | Submitted October 1, 2012

Dr. Patel is an asset to her profession. She listens and then evaluates. She keeps you involved with decision making and informs you of all updates.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2010

After my husband and I had checkups with Dr. Patel, we agreed that she was wonderful and switched our 5 children over to her. She listens and cares for her patients. She, herself, calls to check on us after a sick visit. One of the things I love about Dr. Patel is how accepting she is of our way of parenting. We are "crunchy" and practice attachment parenting and she is completely supportive. Recently, my mother-in-law started seeing her as well and she, too, raved about how awesome Dr. Patel is. And how beneficial it is to have everyone from Grandma to our newborn baby going to the same doctor!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2010

I am a 35 yr. old male, and I recently visited Dr. Patel for my annual physical. She took time to talk to me in a very friendly manner, and was very helpful in her exam. This was my first visit to her, but she made me totally comfortable during all parts of the examination. I was given the opportunity to opt out of the testicular exam, but I would rather be sure nothing is wrong than to miss something because of shyness. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2010

Dr. PARUL Patel's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 1991)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Cypress, TX