Ratings for Dr. Adelle T. Quintana

Everyone is so Nice. Love this office. Dr. Quintana is thorough and has a wonderful personality. I am glad I go to her. She had done dysport on me and it wasn’t too painful!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2019

Dr .Qintana is an excellent professional , I highly recommend her services .... I have been her patient over a decade, very knowledgeable and caring doctor A+++++!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2019

Dr. Quintana and her office staff (especially Eliza in scheduling) are far and away the most superior care and most pleasant office / patient experience I have received across all of the practices I have experienced as a patient in my 6+ years as a NYC resident. Could not recommend Dr. Quintana highly enough as a Medical Professional or a genuinely thoughtful, caring, attentive and joyful person to be around!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2019

Clinic and staff were pleasant, very short wait and convenient online communication system. I was impressed that Dr. Quintana was very forthcoming about not overselling treatments and medication that wouldn't really address my problem in the long run, and gave very practical advice on what I should use, and how long preparation and recovery time are needed for some specific treatments I had heard about. Happy with my visit.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2019

A very pleasant experience with helpful and friendly staff, and a Dr. who listened, understood, and explain what needs to be done and when. Great experience.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2019

Dr Quintana was the best rated practice next to my office. Is almost four years that Doctor Quintana is my dermatologist and I could not be more happy. She has done my annual exams and my Botox. She is the most kind and professional doctor that I know! The practice is clean and had a lot of chocolates. I never had to wait for an appointment and I did some treatment during my lunch time with no delay. I did several treatments and I am extremely happy with the experience and with the result. It was the first time that I choose a doctor using a RATE MD website and I am so happy that I will always check online before choosing a doctor. Doctor Quintana is an excellent dermatologist and she always reply to my questions with patience and taking all the time that is needed. She is always very carefull during each treatment to give the best result. I am very thankful to the people who left reviews. I highly recommend Doctor Quintana and her team!.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2019

My good friend was a patient of Dr. Quintana and recommended I go to her for Botox. My friend knew I was upset about the wrinkles on my forehead and my frown lines for years, but I had never had anything done to my face before so I was a bit apprehensive. But when she told me a bit about how easy the procedure was and what a great doctor she had, I thought I would give it a try. The entire experience was so quick, easy and effective, I can't believe I waited so long. The office staff was really friendly when I came in (it was a really nice office also- with complimentary coffee, tea, water, snacks and so on), I was seen on time, and the doctor really made me feel comfortable and explained everything that was going to happen. I wasn't nervous at all once I was in there. She was so nice and friendly that she seemed like an old friend- that's how kind she was and how chatty we were. And surprisingly, it didn't hurt a bit- just a few pinches that felt like nothing. And it was quick too- I was in and out of there and on with my day. And the results are amazing- I don't really look drastically different, I just look refreshed is how I would describe it. No one can tell I did anything, but my face looks relaxed and smooth. The results are very natural looking, which I'm really happy about. I would highly recommend Dr. Quintana and the treatment I received. I can't say one negative thing about the entire experience except that I shouldn't have waited so long. I'm so happy with the results.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2019

I woke up with a rash and a friend recomended DrQ because of a nice experience she had from a similar situation. I called to make an appoinment and was told that there was no availability for the same day to see the Doc. However, they put me on a standby list.I got lucky and an hour later received a call for an appointment. I rushed to the office with my prefill registration form that was available on their website.My rash was eating me alive and it was spreading. I got to the office and from the look of things I was so glad that they took my insurance because the office looked very fancy.I was still not sure if I had any out of pocket expense even with my insurance. When I got close to the desk they asked me for my forms ,insurance card and took a picture. They offered me a beverage; I guess to relax me. In a short time I was in front of the doctor. To my surprise the doctor spoke spanish (my native language). I was able to express my conserns while the doctor patiently listened.She knew what caused the rash, how to treat it, and how to prevent it from happening again. She gave me some sample ointments and prescriptions. I felt relieved once I started using the samples as soon as I got to my office. I was very happy with the solution.The Doc explained in detail all I needed to solve my problem. Passing through the green exit door and to the main room my worries started to make me very nervous, like a turkey in a turkey dinner. I was told that my insurance coverd all with no out of pocket expense. WOW Great! I'M a very happy camper due to my great results thanks DRQ.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2019

I was referred to Dr Quintana by a freind and I am forever greateful. The staff is awesome, the appointments are kept on time, they are very professional and friendly. DrQ is fantastic and thorough.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2019

After three dermatologists and frustrating year trying to find a solution for my acne, I went to Dr. Quintana whom I I had seen two years ago for cosmetic work. I was impressed by her knowledge and experience with adult acne. She spend a lot of time answering my questions and then she made me feel at ease. I don’t usually write reviews, but looking at my face/skin in the mirror today and seeing how clear it is, I had to write this! That Quintana is simply the best!!!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2018

Dr. Adelle T. Quintana's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients