Dr. Adelle T. Quintana

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Adelle T. Quintana

I look forward to every visit with Dr. Quintana! She is such a pleasure and very knowledgeable. I’ve only had wonderful experiences here, from the moment I walk in to until I leave. Highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

I liked the staff because they are not behind and on top of everything.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

I have been visiting Dr. Quintana for the last few months for acne problems, and she has been extremely helpful in getting my skin clearer than any other dermatologist I have been to. She is knowledgable and very nice, and makes me feel at ease. Her staff are all very nice and helpful as well. My only complaint is that she is often running a little behind schedule and I have to wait a while past my appointment time to see her.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2018

Dr. Quintana is extremely professional, knowledgeable and kind! I have been going to her practice for many years and I believe she saves lives. To run a busy practice with such a wonderful bedside manner is so unusual. She is simply amazing and I am so lucky to have found her! Robin Schlinger

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Every year I need to have my annual appointment with Dr. Quintana since I had squamous cell carcinoma . I would forget to schedule an appointment if the office didn’t remind me by sending me an email. So, I saw her recently and got the “all clear” which really made me feel good. The staff is always so courteous at that office, and I am always seen promptly. Dr. Quintana is very professional and concerned about me, and spends time explaining any questions I ask. She’s really a gem!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

I usually don’t like to write reviews, but after my last visit with Dr. Quintana, I feel that I need to let everyone know how great she is. I first saw Dr. Quintana three years ago for lip fillers after seeing the great job she did on my best friend. I have really been impressed with her expertise and she makes me feel really comfortable. Her office is modern and the staff is extremely helpful. I took my mom to her office last week for Botox and she looks amazing!!! Dr. Quintana explained everything to her and told her what she thinks it's best for her and that made my mom feel really comfortable. I’m also taking my friend visiting from Chicago next week to get Botox. I highly recommend Dr. Quintana.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

I've seen amazing results since I started with Dr Quantana five months ago for acne problems. Also had done fillers by Dr Q with awesome results, I've been told I look 35yrs old, I'm 51. I highly recommend this doctor. Grace Rivera

flag | Submitted November 18, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Quintana's since she was a member of a different medical group. When she decided to open her own office in midtown five years ago I went with her. She has trained with the top professionals in her field and she is a leading expert in Mohs surgery, among other things. Throughout the years she has consistently identified and removed problematic blemishes on my skin, including a pre-cancerous melanoma. Everything is well documented for future reference. Her office is impeccably clean and welcoming. Upon entering the reception area you are offered coffee, tea, etc. In my experience the wait has been minimal. Some of the staff has changed throughout the years but they have always been courteous and professional towards me. As a plus for patients that might need it, many of them (as well as the Dr.) speak Spanish. After visits you get a follow up email asking for feedback, making you feel like they really care about the patient. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!! Dr Quintana is the best Doctor I have ever had and it was possibly the cleanest office I have seen as well. Dr Quintana is thorough, friendly, and takes her time with you. Dr Quintana asked me questions (all of which I wanted to ask her!!) and explained everything beyond what I could have even thought! Gave me a print out of exactly what i need to do and use and when and how. It is my personal manual and I definitely make use of it! Also, first impressions mean a lot, and her staff was very nice, attentive, and very welcoming. You can tell that Dr. Quintana is genuinely trying to make sure that her patients come in, relax, and leave happy. I certainly was!!!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2012

Doctor Quintana has been my dermatologist in New York for over a year now. I was seeing her for acne. She suggested that I should get a skin check. I never thought I needed to get a skin check since I am 27 years old and lived all my life in Manhattan. Dr Quintana found a spot on my neck that turned out to be a skin cancer , basal cel carcinoma. Dr Quintana explained every option and I decided to do the mohs surgery which is an amazing technique. The office staff and Dr Quintana made me feel during this 2 hr procedure as if I was at home. I was able to do my work thru their wi-fi and watch the Olympics at the same time since Dr Quintana has TV in every room . I had no pain after the procedure and I had the stitches removed two days ago. It looks great.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2012

Dr. Adelle T. Quintana's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients