Dr. Adelle T. Quintana

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Adelle T. Quintana

I have visited her office for an entire year to get rid if my adult acne paid a lot of money for visits and meds and here I am with no results! If you are looking for a dermatologist who will help you with a Permanent solution, she is not the right one!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2019

I was referred to Dr Quintana by a freind and I am forever greateful. The staff is awesome, the appointments are kept on time, they are very professional and friendly. DrQ is fantastic and thorough.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2019

After three dermatologists and frustrating year trying to find a solution for my acne, I went to Dr. Quintana whom I I had seen two years ago for cosmetic work. I was impressed by her knowledge and experience with adult acne. She spend a lot of time answering my questions and then she made me feel at ease. I don’t usually write reviews, but looking at my face/skin in the mirror today and seeing how clear it is, I had to write this! That Quintana is simply the best!!!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2018

Very thorough and kind. Seen on time and took care to address all of my skin concerns

flag | Submitted July 24, 2018

I look forward to every visit with Dr. Quintana! She is such a pleasure and very knowledgeable. I’ve only had wonderful experiences here, from the moment I walk in to until I leave. Highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

I liked the staff because they are not behind and on top of everything.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

I have been visiting Dr. Quintana for the last few months for acne problems, and she has been extremely helpful in getting my skin clearer than any other dermatologist I have been to. She is knowledgable and very nice, and makes me feel at ease. Her staff are all very nice and helpful as well. My only complaint is that she is often running a little behind schedule and I have to wait a while past my appointment time to see her.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2018

Dr. Quintana is extremely professional, knowledgeable and kind! I have been going to her practice for many years and I believe she saves lives. To run a busy practice with such a wonderful bedside manner is so unusual. She is simply amazing and I am so lucky to have found her! Robin Schlinger

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Every year I need to have my annual appointment with Dr. Quintana since I had squamous cell carcinoma . I would forget to schedule an appointment if the office didn’t remind me by sending me an email. So, I saw her recently and got the “all clear” which really made me feel good. The staff is always so courteous at that office, and I am always seen promptly. Dr. Quintana is very professional and concerned about me, and spends time explaining any questions I ask. She’s really a gem!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

I usually don’t like to write reviews, but after my last visit with Dr. Quintana, I feel that I need to let everyone know how great she is. I first saw Dr. Quintana three years ago for lip fillers after seeing the great job she did on my best friend. I have really been impressed with her expertise and she makes me feel really comfortable. Her office is modern and the staff is extremely helpful. I took my mom to her office last week for Botox and she looks amazing!!! Dr. Quintana explained everything to her and told her what she thinks it's best for her and that made my mom feel really comfortable. I’m also taking my friend visiting from Chicago next week to get Botox. I highly recommend Dr. Quintana.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

Dr. Adelle T. Quintana's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Oxford