Ratings for Dr. Julia Martorana

She is the best. So much fun, professional and knowledgeable. LOVE HER!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Exception service and fantastic, warm and informative. Best ever!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Julia for about 5 years. She is the best chiropractor I have ever been to. She is thorough and doesn't just do the same routine like other chiropractors I used to go to. She is easy to talk to, she's funny, beautiful, and seems to genuinely care about you. I never feel rushed. Love coming here.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

I absolutely love coming to this clinic, it has a wonderful vibe from the moment you step in. Dr. Julia is like no other chiropractor I've ever been treated by. She's everything you could want & more. She is so up beat & exudes such cheerfulness that it's contagious for all the staff & patients that comes within hugging range. Yes, she dispenses hugs & love with genuine care and really wants to get to know you. I appreciate that she looks after your welfare & doesn't book needless/endless follow up treatments like some others do. Dr. Julia also mentors her staff, I see it time and again where she takes the time for coaching & explaining. I also use this clinic for acupuncture & massage. One stop shop, everyone's terrific from Dr Julia on down. I highly recommend. Great family oriented practice that truly cares.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2014

After 3 car accidents and 3 chiropractors later, Dr. Julia is the only one who has been able to give me relief in my neck and adjust my hips. She is very kind and compassionate and really cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

Amazing, in every way. She is caring and compassionate and quite willing to find alternative solutions for an individuals treatment plan.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2012

All of the staff are AMAZING! They genuinely care about their clients, fun, relaxed, family atmosphere. I would highly recommend her, and any of the others at back to back chiropractic!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

She is the most amazing chiropractor I have ever encountered in my whole life of 74 years!!! If she cant help you with what you need, then she knows who can! GO SEE HER!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2010