Ratings for Dr. Michael P. Lawler

This is a Doctor that when you leave the office, you know you have met with someone who genuinely cares about your health and well being. I really can't recommend him highly enough.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

He is knowledgeable, pleasant and stays on time. I'm very busy so I really appreciate these qualities.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

Dr. Lawler has been my physician for 3 years. I came to him a mess after years of neglecting my health. With him I have my diabetes under control and feel better than I have in years. Very knowledgeable, attentive and personable. He also took care of my mother in the later stages of her life and she trusted him completely. Office staff are friendly and accommodating.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

I have been to a Physician Assistant, a Family doctor and finally to Dr Lawler. They were all very nice providers but Dr Lawler got to my problem quickly and resolved the issue. He took time to listen and was kind but also got the results. I work in the healthcare field and I'm quite familiar with medical providers. Dr Lawler is a step above in Southern Illinois. His credentials are great and his skill and compassion are both terrific. I would highly recommend this physician.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014

He really cares and what I needed in a doctor. He is smart and knows how to explain to me my health problems. He makes you fell like you have choices which I loved.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

Dr. Lawler was a caring doctor with excellent credentials. He listened and gave me appropriate options. He was down to earth and made me feel calmer and better. He is the best doctor I have seen.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

He was patient and understainding. He did not want to prescribe drugs unless there was no alaternative.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2013

He knows his stuff. He is a doctor of medicine and only prescribes what is necessary. He personally got the history and followed up to see if I was getting better. He is great.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2013

On the first visit he had many questions to get to the solution. He offered non-prescription relief for my pain. He is a great M.D.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013

Excellent Doctor. Was genuinely interested in helping me and getting to the core of my problem. He was very clear and thorough in describing what he thought my treatment should be and for how long. It is really refreshing to have a Doctor who is genuine, easy to talk to and honestly seems to care about helping me.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2011

Dr. Michael P. Lawler's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 2006)

HIP