Ratings for Dr. Calvin Doan

I went to the Dr in Feb 2014 to have a chipped tooth smoothed; the hygienist cleaned my teeth and was ready to send me home; I reiterated the issue with the tooth when the doctor arrived. He smoothed it, but I seem to have thrown the office into a tizzy - they seem to live there, and child care seemed to be an issue. No harm done there. The office manager was very friendly, but I kept getting bills for the work - I've no idea what I ended up paying, or if it was correct. summary: competent for a cleaning and smoothing, a bit disorganized. Not the worst in OKC, from my low-risk encounter.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

I have only had my teeth cleaned so far, the dental hygienist was very kind and helpful. Dr. Dolan checked my teeth and told me I had a while before I needed to have a previously filled tooth redone, as I was having no problems with it. Unlike what I had been told previously by another dentist. I was honestly thinking of dropping my Delta Dental insurance because I was having difficulty finding a dentist I felt comfortable with. I plan to continue my plan as Dr Doan accepts DD insurance and I feel comfortable that he is competent and honest.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

Great Clean Facility, Staff, and Dentist!!! Dr. Doan is a wonderful person and very caring. He always helps me to feel comfortible each time I visit.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2012

Dr Doan is very helpful and honest, he gave very good work and price on my teeth veneer. Ms Doan the hygienist is very gental and did a very good job cleaning my teeth. The office manager is very helpful.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2011

very friendly staffs and little waiting when you come to your appointments. The main thing is very gentle dentistry

flag | Submitted January 28, 2010