Ratings for Dr. Geemson OO

Love Dr. Oo! I would have rated his staff a "5" but, I feel, there is one that appears to have forgotten that being a nurse or being in any customer service industry, requires compassion and respect for your patients/customers Dr. Oo is always late - be prepared to WAIT! However, in his defense, that is because he spends an extraordinary amount of time with his patients. He listens well, is compassionate, knowledgeable, and understanding - excellent bedside manner! He is truly interested in his patients and will do everything in his power to help. If he cannot, he will refer you to a specialist to further investigate any problems. However, due to the one staff member, I will be looking for another doctor.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

Dr. had been seeing me for three years for comp. then I needed clearance for surgery, then they tell me they do not take comp.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

Far the best physician I have had in my long life. Compassionate and down to earth personality. Under Dr. OO's care, my husband's life was extended. I am gratful he was so caring to see me through transition as a recent widow. Truly has answered his calling, to medicine.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2012

Dr. Geemson OO's Credentials

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 1994)