Ratings for Dr. Barry M. Schwartz

Hi I used Dr Schwartz for many years. He is a wonderful Doctor he makes you feel like you are his friend. I am thankful to have found a wonderful Dr. Like Barry Schwartz

flag | Submitted December 9, 2012

This doctor is incompetent. He almost murdered my grandfather. He never gave him a biopsy and by the time he went for a second opinion he had Stage IV Prostate Cancer. Thank God he found a good cancer specialist and it went into remission.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2012

This doctor is the WORST doctor in the whole world. My husband's PSA was slightly elevated for a few years and then it jumped to a 6 and he didn't want to do a biopsy. We went for a second opinion and we THANK GOD we did because he had early stages of Prostate Cancer. THANK GOD he's okay now. After reading the other two reviews I can't believe this doctor is still in practice. His license should be revoked and he shouldn't be able to practice medicine ever again. I wonder how many people he killed. Shame on this doctor.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011

I used this doctor for years and my PSA level fluctuated and now it's at a 4.9 and he didn't want to do a biopsy. I went to another Urologist who ordered a biopsy immediately and said this doctor probably messed up a lot of people's lives. This doctor should have his license taken away and should not be in practice. I'm sure I won't be the first or last person he misdiagnoses.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2010

This doctor didn't diagnose Prostate Cancer in time and now it's aggressive and life threatening. For 5 years PSA level was at a 10 which shold've warrented a biopsy. Now the numbers went to a 40. I woudl not recommend this doctor. He waited and waited and for a biopsy and hopefully it's not too late. I feel this doctor is incompenant.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2010

Dr. Barry M. Schwartz's Credentials

• Italian

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1967)

HealthPartners