Ratings for Dr. Middey Damian

It baffles me that a pediatric endocrinologist (works with children!) is so rude, unprofessional, and uncaring! To add insult to injury, not any of her staff are any better. Be advised! Based on my experience with this doctor, I have made an educated reasoning that she does not care for your children! At least not for my child or any of the other parents' children I personally know who goes to her and ended up being treated less than humane and practically had to change doctors because their children were not being cared for properly in their opinion. She only cares about getting money in my opinion and feel she can intimidate the parents and the children at times because it's not too many endocrinologist in their area. My son gets so stressed and scared whenever he has to go to Dr Damian. I'm already stressed by my son's illness & now the doctor intimidating us and having a sarcastic, cynical, and blaming attitude towards me when I am taking great care of my child (she even says so!).

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

I was disappointed with Dr. Damian's suggestion to just take a "wait and see" approach for my daughter, even though her levels were off and she wasn't feeling well. Good thing I listened to my gut and took her for a second opinion. My daughter had pretty advanced Hashimoto's Thyroiditis and as a result, her thyroid was not working at full capacity, as diagnosed by the new doc, Dr. Frisch in Wellington, who did an Ultrasound and put her on synthroid immediately; What a difference. Had we waited, my child would still be feeling horribly and would not have known about this condition. Dr. Damian did not have what I would consider a good bedside manner either; somewhat cold and uncaring. Dr. Frisch is very sweet and you can feel true care and concern. We feel well cared for. We switched doctors and we are both very happy now!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011

I am very happy with Dr Damian. My daughter has been her patient for 2 1/2 years. She is very open with my ideas and my outspokenness. I have had many people ask me who my daughters doctor is because of her ability to live her life like a normal child even with her diabetes. I highly recommend her to all. I personally can't say I have had a bad experience with her.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2011

She was very good at first, then when she got her own practice she became very sarcastic and not listening. When I was seening a pattern in my son's diabetes she dismissed me and said I was paranoid. Do not tell a mother she is paranoid. Maybe you should research it first. Not all patients are alike or follow the same guidelines.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2010