Ratings for Dr. David A. Lootens

STAY AWAY.Doctor Lootens was a nice guy but he never even heard of my disease when I told him what I had. Its rare but not that rare. I still used him but his staff is RUDE AS HELL. The women are caddy and mean. I got upset with one because I JUST made a $100 payment and didnt realize I still owed which I thought my insurance covered and within one month it popped up on my credit report. She was very rude and I hung up on her. She called back w "You are no longer a patient here" They dropped me, even after mailing the doctor.No refferals. Thats illegal. I have a medical condition and need a primary. Later I asked for my Medical records and they REFUSED unless I pay them. Thats also illegal. I asked for who installed my port since Im having an issue now and they dont have that info. THey were rude as usual and would give me them. Im hiring a lawyer to sue them since these baddy old women like breaking the law on top of being rude. They'll find out Im not bluffin when the lawsuit comes.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

Spent a lot of time with me to get to the bottom of what was wrong. THe visit was about 30 minutes, but, very thorough

flag | Submitted November 28, 2011

This doctor is one that over the last few of many years I have seen him has grown to be very poor in my eyes. When I am with him he is rude and short with my family. I feel as if because I am older that I am too much of a bother. If I or my spouse has to call after hours he has been angry and actually yelled at them for being a bother. I would say that if you want someone who cares about you and your wellfare look elsewhere.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2011

Dr. David A. Lootens's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Healthnet