Ratings for Dr. Zachary Timoon

Will never see Dr Timoon again. His staff are friendly, the facility is nice but he is not professional. His work is very fast but not well done and he is not a nice person to be around. I had a filling done years ago and I couldn't chew on that side of my mouth for 6 months! My husband has had similar experiences with the extensive work he has had done as well. When I saw his partner, Dr Ciotta, he took his time with me, explained everything and did a great job. Definately prefer Dr Ciotta (who has his own practice now).

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

I have moved from this area new dental clinic are in awe of his work

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

Had 2 fillings done in 15min!!! Over $400 later and now it hurts to eat on both teeth

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

My husband is absolutely petrified of dentists. Dr. Timoon was recommended by our Denturist Dr. Mark Pino (also a wonderful person to work with!) as the perfect person for the extensive oral surgery that he needed. "Zach," as he prefers to be called, immediately put my husband at ease during the consultation and offered him a choice of three "modalities" to handle the trauma of the procedure. My husband was so pleased not only with the expert dental work but by Zach's genuinely caring manner. He actually helped me to walk my husband to the car to drive home! The supporting technicians as well as the two front office administrators are all equally wonderful. We are so grateful.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2015

The staff at Newmarket Dental are fantastic, friendly helpful and very informative. I would highly recommend this dental practise.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

great staff, great doctor ... i travel from Toronto to go here.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011

I have had nothing but good experiences here. Not sure what these other people are talking about. Good knowledgeable dentist who runs on time and has always treated me well!!!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2011