Ratings for Dr. Dmitriy Y. Volotsenko

lousy dentist, always thinks about his pretty secretaries before his patients. if you have a problem, his pretty secretary is always right. you are wrong. you will waste your money coming here. Overall, you will be spending money and losing all your teeth correcting his mistakes

flag | Submitted February 9, 2012

worst dentist every destroyed my teeth, what cost me $7000. with him is now going to cost me $20,000. somewhere else to fix what he screwed up. in the process of suing him.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

He performed root canal on one of my teeth. He charged me 750 and told me that when insurance pays him he will returnall the money. That was a lie he only returned half th money and made me sign a paper that in the case insurance asks for the money back I will have to return the money he gave me. Treated me like a criminal and his secrerary told me: sorry this is a business. On top of everything my tooth still feels uncomfortable and I don't want to comeback to him because he is not a doctor but a business person.his office is old fashioned and he uses old equipment. I would suggest to save your money and go to a better dentist. He filled mu teeth with silver fillings when he could have used white fillings. He didn't even mention to me the danger of mercury in the silver fillings. Overall I do not. Recommend him. He only cares about money.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2010

And remember, you are legally responsible for what you write here.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2010

Dr. Dmitriy Y. Volotsenko's Credentials

• New York University College Of Dentistry (Grad. 1998)

Healthnet