Ratings for Dr. William P. Lefeber

What is with this Lefeber guy???? He's a cruel, prejudice person very hateful. Since Trump won he made statements Mexicans need to head for the border. What is a wet back anyway?? When I addressed him saying that he claims he's not prejudice well what he said was very unprofessional and inappropriate. Saying he deal with all types of people well that doesn't okay him making racist remarks. I'm done with him. I couldn't believe he said that. He had to feel like this anyways.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

This guy is a cold hearted jerk. He's a racist PLEASE PEOPLE DON'T SEE HIM. I saw him on November 18th 2016 and he bluntly called me the N-Word. His attitude stinks and so is his service!!!! I don't like him nor respect him.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

PLEASE FOR YOUR FAMILY AND YOU DONT SEE THIS DOCOR!!!! This doctor does not listen and would not perform a scabies test on me because he "knew" it wasn't scabies. Seeing him twice and getting the same advice and only seeing me for 10 min. max at a time...he would not listen (ego too big maybe) I decided to seek a free clinic and they confirmed scabies. PLEASE FOR YOUR FAMILY AND YOU DONT SEE THIS DOCOR!!!!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2010

Dr. William P. Lefeber's Credentials

• Dartmouth Medical School (Grad. 1979)