Ratings for Dr. Hatem M. Moussa

I was butchered by this man who has the nerve to call himself doctor. Other doctors in the area wonder why he is still allowed hospital priveledges

flag | Submitted June 12, 2016

I had to come in for a mass on the breast and Dr. Moussa spent alot of time with me explaining the plan he had.. The girls in the office were very nice and understanding and even worked with me on payments along with a discount due to me not having insurance. And not to mention the office is beautiful !!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014

He is a very knowledgeable surgeon, He has very polite bedside manners. He is very caring to his patients. It is very easy to get an appointment in his office in a timely manner.The new office is beautiful! I would recommend friends and family to see this surgeon.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2011

I am very unhappy with the aftercare of my daughter's emergency appendectomy. Called several days after surgery to let him know her pain meds weren't working to not be called until the next day & not be seen by him until 2 days after calling. No one expects to be pain free but do expect to be halfway comfortable. You shouldn't have to have just as much pain after surgery as before. A second call was made after a week and a half only to get the same results. Does anyone know if you can follow up with another doctor? We will NEVER use him again! If he can't see you, he should call in meds or let you pick up something that works for that patient.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2010

Did a resection of my colon removing a third. No cancer. Developed leakage and was opened up again. 70% mortality rate. Developed 10 centimeter abcess which had to be removed. Have been told by other doctors that I was ****ed. Huge swollen abdomen cannot be repaired. He never bothered to contact me to see how I was doing

flag | Submitted January 27, 2010