Ratings for Dr. Charles (Chuck) Weisman

I am shocked by what is happening to Dr. Wiesman. Dr. Wiesman has been working with my condition for about two years. Dr. Wiesman worked with my condition and was not happy with my progress. Dr. Wiesman sent me to a specilist and between the two doctors my condition was brought under control. Dr. Wiesman and his staff have my thanks and respect. I have not witnessed any misconduct or mistreatment.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2009

First time i've been to a doctor in years, had a 50 years old check up and some skin cancers removed. I thought he was good and was supprised by the comments on this page, theres alway 2 sides to a story.If he did assault his staff members he needs mental help, all fat and ugly!. Hope to see him again, A satisfied patient

flag | Submitted September 18, 2009

Went in for a physical and because he coded it wrong, AMC billed me $1400 for blood work. He also suggested I take some "Great Amphetimines" he could get me to help me lose weight - told him I didn't take drugs and he got very angry! Extremely unprofessional - had a student take all my history (I was a new patient) and she got it all wrong. When I tried to speak to him about it, he lost his temper again. (I have to laugh now at all the wine I see him buying at the grocery store- apparently weed isn't his only issue!) Good Ridance!!!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2009

Good riddance. It is too little too late, but at least he finally lost his license. He is a poor excuse for a human being.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2009

Finally Dr Wiseman is being investigated, thank God. He put a judgement on my credit because I refused to pay a bill after he advertised in 2006 for "free initial visit". He changed the wording to consultation after I complained, but my credit is now ruined. He cut open an ingrown hair on my son's leg and it bled all over, he seemed very confused at the time. He has no patience, he yells at his employees constantly. He also got angry at my son when he would not shake hands with his torn rotator cuff(offered to shake with the other, but Doc blew up at him). He said my sons arm was broken, but he refused to let us see the xrays, and did not give them to us for the specialist, which meant we had to get new ones done. He also made his nurse perform an internal exam on me, and refused to do a breast exam because he said he didn't believe in them. I have been waiting for 3 years for him to be investigated.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2009

This man had no respect for his patience nor his staff! Making people wait for hours to be seen just to be insulted by him once in the room is simply awful. He would curse and belittle his employees no matter who was near to hear it. The definitely had a "God Complex" going on. It's good to see that the Board will not stand for such a cancer on the medical profession!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2009

http://www.newsleader.com/article/20090818/NEWS01/90818005/State+yanks+doctor+s+license++citing++substantial+danger++to+public Virginia’s Board of Medicine today suspended the license of Dr. Charles K. Weisman of Staunton, saying his continued practice likely endangers the community. Weisman, who works out of Blue Ridge Family Medicine on Lambert Street, has been charged with two criminal counts of misdemeanor sexual battery concerning incidents that reportedly took place at his office in February and January.He faced discipline by the board an unrelated incident where he is accused of having a sexual relationship with a female patient beginning in July 2007 and lasting several months. Weisman also is suspected of providing the woman with prescription narcotics without an adequate diagnosis of the woman's medical condition, according to the board. In a 40-minute conference call, the board reviewed evidence and voted 13-1 to suspend Weiseman’s license.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2009

This was my second visit. I waited over 1 1/2 hrs after I was put into an examining room. This was a yearly visit to review my blood tests and prescription medication. Dr. Weisman was very curt, short with me because I was upset, banged on the computer and after checking my heart, made a comment. When I asked "what does that mean", he replied, "most doctors wouldn't know, I'm at the top of my game today"! I am transferring out! In addition, his office waiting room is dirty.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2009

i use to go here and my daughter was asked if she would be a ginny pig on new stuff in office the other dr, said that my daughter was a type 4 and needed a diffrent thing done so they did it i get ready to leave and was told it would be 60 well i pay'd that but used then check from a follow up visit i now have a judgement on my credit . he got rude and nasty if he has had a bad day do not go to him he is nasty told my kid to go on a diet size 9 lol called me a few times at home he would cheat with anything that walks i didnt go out him thats when i started having problems so i believe what is being said

flag | Submitted May 2, 2009

dr. wiensman is in unprofessional smartass doctor. i hope that he is locked up for what he was done for me and my family.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2009