Ratings for Dr. Kofi D. Quist

Dr Quist is an great doctor. Im sure the person below didn't get the narcotics they wished for. LOL. Dr. Quist is great, he really truly cares for patients. He will do anything in this world to help someone in need. I truly recommend this doctor for anything. The most important thing about this doctor is he is also a caring friend. He truly wants to help who ever is in need, and he never has anything bad to say about anyone. He wants to help and will do anything in his power to do so.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

Dr. Quist pulled me out if very bad medical situation, in icu for 5 days. I am doing well now. It's hard to believe the above comment as he takes very good care of me. Simply said he is my current Doctor and I have no plans of changing.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2012

I will never go back. Dr. Quist was hired by the Alcona Health Center in Oscoda, Michigan. He is running this center into the ground. A of former patients have already found new physicians. I would give it another 6 months and they will be closing the doors because of this Doctor had his qualifications.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2010