Ratings for Dr. Brian Patterson

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

I visited Dr. Patterson because I've had a stuffy nose for a while. Previously an ENT doctor had prescribed me Nasonex. My visit with Dr. Patterson was a completely different experience. Rather than just handing me some prescription drug samples, as the other doctor did with NO inquiry, he asked me about my environment and eating habits. Then he put me on an allergen-free diet for two weeks to test for internal allergies. I learned from this that I am allergic to dairy. Next he did acupressure on my neck to release the stuffiness in my nose, and it was amazing how well it worked! Then he gave me a drug-free saline nasal rinse to help clean the external allergies that could be contributing to the stuffiness. Dr. Patterson is a true holistic healer and really knows what he's doing!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2011

Dr. Patterson worked on my shoulders and neck to relieve painful tention knowing that I was on a healthplan that he wouldn't receive full payment. Very helpful and obviously cares about people feeling better.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2010