Ratings for Dr. Tiffany C Burns

I love Dr Burns.....she is very informed and spends time talking with me, I feel there is nothing I cannot discuss with her! But I agree with most....her staff at the front desk are very rude and I feel like it is such a bother to deal with me!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

This is by far the worst doctor/staff. The staff is what hurt this young doctor. When you call, the young lady that answer will tell you to hold and not ask if you could hold. If you say anything to them, anything, they will tell Dr. Burns a lie like you cursed someone. The doctor without ever calling you will send you a letter telling you don't come back. When you call to talk to this doctor, she will not get on the phone. She will allow her office manager, who's also rude, a big Hispanic lady to talk to you. The Hispanic Lady once answer the phone when I call. She say's, "what". I said, "What". She says, "who is this?" I said my name. She says, "I though you were my family, hold...15mins later she comes back and does not borther to say, Thanks for holding. The Doctor is the worst because she allow this. Go somewhere else. You'll be happy.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2012

Front desk is bizarre. Very rude, poor customer service. They won't acknowledge you when you're standing waiting to speak to them until they are good and ready. Waits to see the Dr. have been up to one hour (because that is my limit before I get up and leave). Dr. brings her laptop to the room with her as though she's checking WebMD to make her diagnoses. Then, the final kick in the butt, even though you have insurance she charges $100 above what even they will pay and so my visit was over $600 to have a wart removed (she used the can of freeze off from CVS!!!!) Avoid.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

Wow - this office is run so poorly! If you want the doctor to call you back about an important medical question regarding your medication or a recent office visit, forget it! The office staff will tell you that she does not make calls to her patients - you can only talk to an office person - what an unprofessional way to run a business! Avoid this doctor at all costs!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011

Takes forever to get an appt scheduled or to get prescription refills. Usually must leave a voice mail for someone to call back for these type requests, and then we do not receive callbacks for several days. Dr Burns is nice and knowledgeable, but her staff is unorganized, unprofessional, unknowlegeable, and VERY SLOW to return calls (we cannot simply call and get a live person on the line to schedule the appts)

flag | Submitted March 11, 2011

We love Dr. Burns. She is smart, knowledgable and takes the time to listen and talk about our issues. Her staff is great. Have never had any complaints.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2010

Very kind, informative and prompt. She is a very caring Dr and her staff are wonderful. We go in without a long wait, she talks and listens. My enitre family goes to Dr. Burns and all like her even the children. Havent had a Dr this good since the early 80's.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2010

very rude, unprofessional, takes time to call you for test resuls, forever to refill your meds, waiting time in office at least 45 minutes (they schedule several patients at same time).if you have a problem it takes her forever to get back with you.no office manager to manage the office .she runs the show with a mean uncertified medical assistant(very ignorant). what happened to the patient care and good service. thanks

flag | Submitted January 27, 2010